“Fish and chips”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Excellent fish and chips at a very reasonable price.
The staff are most efficient , obliging.and attentive.

Revs_Wilmslow, Manager at Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hello, Cyril524

Thank you for taking the time to review our bar - We really value your positive feedback and I'm very pleased that we made your visit such an enjoyable one!

I've passed on your praise of the fish & chips to kitchen team and they are most pleased, especially with it being one of our best sellers!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Hadn't been in here for around 10 years and was pleasantly surprised. The layout had been greatly improved and it was much brighter than I remember.

No real ale so I had a pint of Mahou, which was fine. Quite a lot of variety on the menu and geared up to workers popping in for a quick lunch.

I had the 'duck frites' which proved to be a good choice. The duck leg had crispy skin but plenty of moist meat. It was served with some thin frites, a jug of orange flavoured sauce/gravy and a lovely little side salad of leaves, sliced pear, blue cheese and pecan nuts.

I really enjoyed it and with a large glass of Rioja the bill was just over £20, about par for Wilmslow. The only blemish was my wine was served in a dirty glass, which was immediately changed when I pointed it out. Oyherwise food and service very good. I'll definitely return especially as I now have a discount card.

Hi, Keith

Thank you for taking the time to review our bar, I couldn't be more pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of our business and that you have re-discovered Revolution after so many years!

I can only apologise about the poor serve of the wine, but I'm glad we were able to rectify this issue, I've taken your honest feedback on board to ensure we do not see this issue re-appearing in the future.

We pride ourselves on amazing service, so I'm glad we hit the mark with your most recent visit, and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Great value food and the service was great. Mid week offers are fantastic and the burger I had was tasty. Good drinks and cocktail menu too.

Hello, jj6542

Thank you for taking the time to review our bar & I'm extremely pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us!

We pride ourselves on providing an amazing customer experience, so I'm glad we've hit the mark with you on this occasion.

You'll be pleased to know that we have just launched a brand new cocktail menu with 23 new offerings for you to try, whilst still enjoying the same offers!

We look forward to hosting you on next visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I arranged the cocktail masterclass to celebrate my birthday. What a great night we had! Our bartender 'teacher' Michael was really good at what he does! We all had a chance to make our favourite cocktail and Michael arranged games to play too. We all agreed it was a fantastic night, really good fun and we will definitely be back!

Revs_Wilmslow, Manager at Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Sarahrebecca1067

Thank you for your recent feedback.

I am glad that you all had a fantastic night for your birthday. Michael is great at the masterclasses, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Nicola O'Driscoll

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Went for a lovely lunch and was served by a really pleasant young lady called Sydney. She was the reason we ended up staying for the entire day and enjoying cocktails recommended by her and served like kings and queens.

Will be going back

1  Thank Joanna O

Dear Joanna O

Thank you for your recent feedback.

I am glad that Sydney gave you amazing service, she is a great member of the team and I will be sure to feed this back to her.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Nicola O'Driscoll