“The best pizza!”
Review of 900° Degrees

900° Degrees
Ranked #35 of 100 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Have ordered from here with Deliveroo on many occasions now and I can honestly say it is the best pizza I have ever eaten! with unlimited toppings for only £9.99 you can't go wrong. I will never be returning to Dominos again, where I get ripped off for overpriced, bland, not fresh food when this little gem is just round the corner!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Came here today and blown away by not only the spectacular food, but the outstanding customer service.

Pizzas here are the best in Wilmslow. We don’t say that lightly either as there’s some great competition with all the Italian restaurants.

I ordered a salad thinking it was veggie - my mistake, as the menu did list chicken which I’d missed when ordering. When it came & I realised my error, they swapped it for a pizza no charge and even boxed the salad up for us to take away as well.

They even gave us a free chocolate pizza pudding with ice cream. Whilst we’d never normally opt for pudding, we now won’t be able to come here without having this. Utterly delicious.

We went to a similar concept place last week (Wood Fire Smoke) just round the corner.... to be honest, there’s no comparison. This place blows it out of the water.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

You can choose your own toppings and if you love extra toppings even unlimited topping comes at reasonable cost. This place is my favorite for all the sudden pizza cravings.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Can choose any pizza base, sauce and toppings. Can also get sweet pizzas and milkshakes. The drinks machine is also a great range of juices.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Cool concept. Great pizza. Cool to watch them do it in front of you.

Slightly pricey but worth it as so tasty.

Really tasty !!!!!

Maybe some staff make better pizzas than others though.