US$ 94
US$ 48
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 71/night.

US$ 57
US$ 52
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

US$ 60
US$ 50
Priceline
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

Banks Hotel(Ilford)
US$ 65
US$ 55
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room at the Arran Guest House for an over night stay after an evening in the West End.

We arrived quite late but were given a warm welcome with no fuss. After a brief tour of the facilities we were shown to our room.

The double room was clean, tidy and spacious. Nice and comfy.

Breakfast was included in the booking and was lovely.

We recommend this guest house .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016

One of the positives is its location i.e. 40 mins from Stansted, 3 minutes walk from the Ilford station and 5-10 minutes walk from Sainsbury and asian food street. A nice guest house which has accessibility to its big garden. The other positive aspect is that, most of the rooms have an attached shower and bathroom. In addition to that guests can use shared ones. Family can stay in this guest house. We were two persons and had a comfortable stay. Although their rooms were not so new and quite small, but for London and the price they are charging the place is way better than others. The staff and the owner of this facility are very friendly and cooperative.

They serve continental breakfast, also very positive. In nearby streets there are hotels but they charge 12 GBP per person, and here it is inclusive and with a lesser price. The WLAN is free, which in any 2+ star hotel almost not free.

Room Tip: Take a room facing garden side.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I stayed here because I was doing a cycling event starting from the Olympic Park. I was concerned about storing my bike but they have apparently got an outside store with lots of CCTV but in my case said I could have the bike in my room, which was better for me.

Staff were nice and helpful. Room basic. Sheets clean. No bed bugs I could see. Shower a bit grotty, lots of mould in the mastic (you can get something to get rid of that!).

My partner would have probably been not very impressed with the room, due to the mould, but really it was ok. Sheets clean. TV worked. All ok.

Breakfast was included for £40 and was very nice. Breakfast area clean and food nice (am vegetarian - eggs, beans, toast, cereal - all good).

So the place is basic but I would stay there again, especially for a bike event. I think it was about a 5 mile ride to the Olympic Park in the morning and was a pleasant route to get there.

I was a bit late arriving, after the 10pm check in deadline - I arrived at 1030. But when I did the guy said he was on the door all night, 24 hour.

Oh and I actually stayed in the hotel next door, but this seems part of the same business - I paid to stay in Arran they just put me up in the one next door. No problem.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Thank carl.myhill
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Arran Guest House for the weekend in the beginning of July and it was totally worth the price. The staff were very friendly and homely and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. The shower had warm water and the beds were not uncomfortable. The breakfast could have had more vegetarian options but the staff were very friendly and accommodating and made us feel at home. Definitely worth the price.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Came down for a long weekend for a special event. Very friendly greeting when we arrived. We were taken to a spotlessly clean room with a double and single bed with beautiful clean white linen, a reasonable sized television mounted on the wall where you could see it easily, and an excellent hospitality tray. The bathroom was a good size and was supplied with adequate cosmetics. Free fast broadband was available in the room. Breakfasts were well cooked and very tasty. Cereals, toast, juice, tea and coffee etc were all plentiful and help yourself. The hotel was only an easy five minute walk from Ilford Station with fast(15min) and frequent trains to central London. Enjoyed every minute of our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook a peaceful garden
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple