US$ 95
US$ 56
US$ 48
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 71/night.

US$ 58
US$ 50
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 69
US$ 52
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 70
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 78
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I stayed here because I was doing a cycling event starting from the Olympic Park. I was concerned about storing my bike but they have apparently got an outside store with lots of CCTV but in my case said I could have the bike in my room, which was better for me.

Staff were nice and helpful. Room basic. Sheets clean. No bed bugs I could see. Shower a bit grotty, lots of mould in the mastic (you can get something to get rid of that!).

My partner would have probably been not very impressed with the room, due to the mould, but really it was ok. Sheets clean. TV worked. All ok.

Breakfast was included for £40 and was very nice. Breakfast area clean and food nice (am vegetarian - eggs, beans, toast, cereal - all good).

So the place is basic but I would stay there again, especially for a bike event. I think it was about a 5 mile ride to the Olympic Park in the morning and was a pleasant route to get there.

I was a bit late arriving, after the 10pm check in deadline - I arrived at 1030. But when I did the guy said he was on the door all night, 24 hour.

Oh and I actually stayed in the hotel next door, but this seems part of the same business - I paid to stay in Arran they just put me up in the one next door. No problem.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Thank carl.myhill
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Arran Guest House for the weekend in the beginning of July and it was totally worth the price. The staff were very friendly and homely and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. The shower had warm water and the beds were not uncomfortable. The breakfast could have had more vegetarian options but the staff were very friendly and accommodating and made us feel at home. Definitely worth the price.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Came down for a long weekend for a special event. Very friendly greeting when we arrived. We were taken to a spotlessly clean room with a double and single bed with beautiful clean white linen, a reasonable sized television mounted on the wall where you could see it easily, and an excellent hospitality tray. The bathroom was a good size and was supplied with adequate cosmetics. Free fast broadband was available in the room. Breakfasts were well cooked and very tasty. Cereals, toast, juice, tea and coffee etc were all plentiful and help yourself. The hotel was only an easy five minute walk from Ilford Station with fast(15min) and frequent trains to central London. Enjoyed every minute of our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook a peaceful garden
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Friendly staff, good (free) wifi, parking space in front of building. Breakfast not that great, but that's because we're vegetarians and like to eat a lot of fresh food. The only thing I did not like was the lighting in the room. There was only one lamp, hanging from the ceiling. A bedside lamp for each person would be a real improvement. Ilford is nice to walk around, great restaurants, some little shops but also high street ones. Very close to station, only 5min walk. London in less than 30min, what more could you want?

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

After reading negative reviews of this guest house i must admit i was not looking forward to staying here. On arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady who went out of her way to tell about the trains to london and showed us to our room. We could not fault the room it had eveything that we needed and one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Breakfast in the morning was lovely and again the service was efficient and friendly. I dont know what people expect for £55.00 for a night, I thinks this is really good value and would definately stay here again. The only small moan and it is just a small one, the place could probably benefit from a lick of paint, but thats just me being picky.. very good value for money if you are aiming to pop into London but dont want to pay London prices.

Room Tip: room number 8 was lovely
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple