“An authentic vongole to rival the best!”
Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Horsham
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Have tried some amazing spaghetti vongole in Italy in my time, and this is up there with the best I have tasted!
Simple yet packed full of flavour. A great little authentic Italian, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Thank you!! Will definitely return!

3  Thank mariastone1989

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The staff were friendly & the restaurant is quite pretty - it was a Saturday evening & they were quite busy but the food was very average. I had the sea bream & asparagus dish, 2 small fillets & a few small rounds of asparagus stalk. My husband had a beef dish which was tasteless - quite expensive too.Wouldn't go back I'm afraid.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I organised a pre-Christmas lunch for 18 people and the organisation and service from this restaurant was absolutely great. The food was delicious and all served with a smile and hot!

1  Thank shirley560
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Have visited a few times now. Very friendly and accommodating even to the point of carefully catering for a vegan request.

1  Thank omlcgm
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I took my friend here for lunch on her birthday. I had been once before with my daughter and really wanted to go again. The ambience is so relaxing here, the staff very friendly without being intrusive. Really gorgeous authentic Italian cuisine - I had a mouthwatering plateful of linguine carbonara and my friend had the wild mushrooms with truffle oil and we were so happy with everything we are going back next week! Congratulations on the extensive and varied menu.

2  Thank Lin C