“A hidden little gem in Gravesend”
Review of RM Restaurant Ltd

RM Restaurant Ltd
Reserve with TopTable
RM Restaurant Ltd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Gravesend
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 33
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RM Italian restaurant Gravesend offer a fine selection of excellent authentic food. Diners can expect to find exquisite specials and house favourites.
Reviewed 3 August 2017

What a lovely, lovely restaurant. Cosy and welcoming with a lovely atmosphere. Two of us had a 3 course meal plus a bottle of delicious wine here last night for only just over £60 and it was wonderful.
The food was delicious and so much to chose from!! We went for squid rings and beef carpaccio, followed by gnocci with gorgonzola and king prawn skewers with grilled vegetables (no skewers mind you, and the veg was boiled - but I'd only be pulling the prawns off the skewers anyway and the veg was good, so no great shame), followed by tiramisu and creme brulee. YUMMY :-)
The waiter was lovely, he even adjusted the lighting for me when I was taking photos.
Would definitely recommend and would definitely go back - after all, the rest of the menu awaits!

1  Thank Katie U

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here with family, it's excellent value and offered a wide choice of food. The foods freshness is clearly tasted in both the pasta and pizza. 'V' offered exceptional service and made the experience that bit more enjoyable.

1  Thank JMorel665
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Came here for a last minute meal with my other half, service was very quick and thorough.. food was very delicious. Vitalijus (our waiter) was outstanding. Thank you x

1  Thank Nai005
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This is Really Good places. We waited short time on dinner and meal was Really Good. The service was nice and helpful.

1  Thank Joanna P
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Went out with a group of girls from work to celebrate a new job and thought we'd try this restaurant out as we had one of their flyers. As soon as we walked inside we were impressed and we were made to feel very welcome by the waiter. We had heard the menu was a mixture of Italian and Lithuanian and there was a good choice. I myself chose some Italian dishes that I knew and was not disappointed. We were all pleased with our meals and the service was excellent, we definitely felt that we had had a lovely evening. We went during the week and it was quieter than at weekends I would suspect. The was some background Italian music which was pleasant to listen to and not too loud. I am pleased I chose this restaurant for my celebration and enjoyed it so much am planning to return soon for a birthday celebration!

1  Thank Carole G