We stayed for one night at Chessington resort hotel and were really happy with everything.
The hotel was clean, with happy friendly staff and is absolutely beautiful with it's decor and African theme.
We booked one of the African family rooms as a surprise for our 11 year old daughter and she loved it. She had her own amazing little hide away for the night with a treasure chest full of goodies, two beds to choose from and her own TV for the evening. She was really delighted and the room itself was great. Myself and my husband had a double bed in a spacious part of the room and everywhere was clean and tidy.
The restaurant was good with a nice range of food and breakfast was buffet and you could ask the chef if something you wanted want there (although we were happy with what was there anyway).
We would definitely recommend a stay at the hotel, the on site animals are a fantastic added bonus to see in the evening....a real touch of Africa in sunny England!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to an African inspired reserve with zebras, antelopes, ostriches and the very rare Scimitar Horned Oryx roaming freely before your very eyes - it's the ultimate room with a Zoo! The hotel is perfect for family breaks with safari theming, African Adventure rooms, Penguins of Madagascar themed rooms, an indoor swimming pool, the family friendly Savannah Splash, gym & spa and the fantastic Zafari Bar & Grill. The hotel is part of the Chessington World of Adventures Resort and is just a few strides away from the Park. On weekends and during school holidays there are also animal meet and greets and character breakfasts. The hotel also has state of the art corporate facilities with 6 meeting rooms all with natural daylight, air conditioning and high speed internet access. At the theme park take on the KOBRA, our exciting spinning disc ride in Wild Asia, soar on the Vampire roller coaster through the depths of Transylvania or take a fiery spin round Dragon's Fury. Take a walk on the wild side with tigers, lions and gorillas in the Trail of the Kings, go underwater with sharks and stingrays in the SEA LIFE centre or journey to our new Wanyama Village & Reserve where the zebras and antelopes roam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Chessington Safari Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Chessington Hotel Chessington
- Holiday Inn Chessington
- Chessington Holiday Inn
- Chessington Safari Hotel Surrey