Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

lisa p
Brigg, United Kingdom
via mobile
Freestyle Friday evening!

New coach Tom is "Sendy" ace!! Making Friday Junior class fun again ! Bree loving profession it's... read more

Reviewed yesterday
steveh19702015
Leeds, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,370 results
All reviews main slope coaching sessions great lesson private lesson ski holiday ski lessons end of the day hour session group lesson fantastic instructor big slope ice slide big thanks great fun every week half way my daughter
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I dont usually leave feedback as its time consuming but i had such a great day yesterday i thought i would this time. We did the freesfyle day with olly, couldnt of asked for a better coach! He adapted the day to what we wanted and it went great. I think the group really helped to encourage each other and the flexibility meant that we didnt have to stick to a regimental tuition day. Would highly recomend this and would definatley do it again!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

New coach Tom is "Sendy" ace!!
Making Friday Junior class fun again !
Bree loving profession it's 1st class.

Highly recommended coach

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I booked a group lesson for my son and 3 of his friends. They had already completed Levels 1 and 2 snowboarding and really enjoyed the double lesson so we booked all of them on to Lessons 3 and 4 the next month. Unfortunately this experience was not at all positive. In this double lesson they had two other learners who didnt progress aswell as the boys. As a result none of them completed level 4 and we were advised to book level 4 at another time. So hang on, we have just paid £60 for a double lesson and now you expect us to pay another £30 to do the same lesson again?! Wow, what a con. Obviously a complaint was made, in person (no satisfaction, just told of the 10% discount) then again on the phone (no satisfaction, infact was told a lie as she insisted that tje group was divided in to two as they realised the girls needed an extra instructor, at no point did any of the four boys see another instructor, nor did the parent who watched the lesson!) A third complaint was made via email, no response other than 'it has been passed on'. Really poor service Snozone, clearly not interested in customer satisfaction. So moral of the story is dont book group sessions expecting to complete the level it states....it depends on who else is in the group and the quality of instructor. Feel like I have wasted £60 and wish we had gone to the Chill Factor in Manchester.

1  Thank ZoeB762
Reviewed 2 days ago

Having learnt to ski over 30 years ago in the french alps with the snow and the wind blowing in against your face the snozone took those elements away allowing you to concentrate on the instruction.

My instructor Steve was excellent and he got me riding in controlled way and by the end of the day i felt confident enough with my turns that I'm really looking forward to completing levels 5 and 6.

Steve immediately put me at ease and had lots of patience as well. His feedback really helped perfect my turns by the end of the day. Couldn't of asked for a better instructor!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Absolutely fantastic introduction to skiing in this hour long private family lesson (2 adults 2 children). Jonathon the instructor was great with us all and I would highly recommend him. We rebooked straight away and I still can't believe how much progress we made in just one lesson especially as three of us have never skied before and my wife hasn't skied since a school trip 25 years ago! He was fantastic with all of us but I was especially impressed how much my children (8&6) enjoyed themselves as I was really worried having already booked our first ski holiday that they weren't going to like it and the price of lessons isn't easy on the wallet so I was really hoping that it wouldn't be money down the drain. There were no tears just really good fun and lots of skiing. All staff were really enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful and a big thanks to Jonathan again. Looking forward to the next lesson.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I want to ski faster! I’m getting there thanks to my great instructor Alan and his ability to boost my confidence and convince me that I can ski. Two hours in his development group tackling race gates and moguls, I can’t believe how much I learnt and felt I improved. I’m back for more next week and would recommend Xscape Castleford ski lessons to anyone looking for a cost effective way to improve or brush up on skills before hitting the slopes this winter. Thanks to all the team.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Popped along to SnoZone for two Tuesday evening coaching sessions with Alan. He was a great coach who was a great help in improving technique and ability.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked onto yesterday (10/11) Snowboard lesson 3 (11:45am) and I wasn't disappointed. I am returning to the sport after a knee injury and the website said this was a good lesson to come back in at. Naturally, I was nervous about returning to the slope but I had a fantastic instructor. Joe the instructor arrived promptly at the lesson start time and straight away introduced himself and asked about my snowboard abilities. After I said I had been injured he took the time to ask me about it before he planned a great lesson on the slopes. He started me on the nursery slope to look at my technique and to build my confidence up. As the lesson went on we went to the main slope (half way) and then to the top. Throughout the whole lesson he was friendly, professional and most importantly for myself, Joe was very reassuring and supportive and kept checking I was OK after different exercises due to my injury. His instructions were clear and I came away with some new things I could practice independently too. He gave me great advice about what I should be doing next and how going to some Development Coaching sessions would help too. Joe is a credit to your instructing staff - thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great ski lesson at Castleforth with Andrew. Thanks for all your useful tips and exercises. Will definitely come back for more.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm writing this to pass on my upmost gratitude to the fantastic Kenton who taught me to snowboard yesterday. When I was struggling he adapted his teaching styles for it to sink in for me and how I was learning. Already booked my next lesson. Cannot wait! So thankyou Kenton!!