“I don't want no vanilla”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #14 of 23 Quick Bites in Castleford
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Me and my bf came for a coffee. He wanted vanilla and I didn't. We both got vanilla! Disappointed in this, just listen please

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 4 November 2020

Was served by a lovely person called Matt, they were extremely busy and could see that it was getting stressful for the staff but he did extremely well to keep on top of orders, stay polite and kind and made an amazing hot chocolate! Can imagine it not being easy at all when it’s busy but he really did his job fantastically!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

First visit after shielding I felt very apprehensive about eating in, I was quite surprised how safe it felt to get a table then order at the totally shielded ordering unit. As usual the staff were very friendly and helpful, when my coffee lemon tart arrived I as usual wasn’t disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I placed an order on Uber and it arrived two items missing and instead of a rolo muffin we received a blueberry one?

This could of been someone else’s order however there is no contact number for this costa just an automated response for the brand.

Just abit of an annoyance really when you place an order and either it’s completely wrong or someone else’s?

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank T8616RPoliviak
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

Lovely little place to meet up with friends, or take the kids for a little hot chocolate before bed. Staff are so friendly. Love it here.

Date of visit: May 2020