“Friday evening grub”

Add it.
Harry's
Ranked #150 of 250 Restaurants in Blackburn
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The delivery took over an hour, longest I have waited for fast food!
Kebab, chips and a pizza ordered all were look warm, kebab was ordered with chilli sauce? I have had hotter tomato sauce from the local chippy... I wont be ordering from this place again.

1  Thank blackburnguy67

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Good food and order arrived wihin 15 minutes. Very efficient service. Also, pizza was nice. Ordered the desi style pizza and I was impressed with it. Will definitely order again.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Good food, friendly staff and reasonably priced. Burgers are fantastic, and so are the pizza's!

Ice cream offered too, although it's advertised as Ben and Jerry's I'm not too sure it actually is...

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Fast service and excellent food.
I had the chicken and seekh grill. Delicious. Within walking distance of work but also on my way home so may become a Thursday night regular

Reviewed 1 August 2015

After a long and backbreaking workout at the gym, I decided to go and purchase some body reviving food from my local Takeaway.

I'm on a clean cut diet, so it was imperative that I chose my food wisely. I opted for the Half Peri Peri Chicken with a whole load of Salad, and skipped the fries.

As I took my first bite, I felt like I was in heaven as I relished the soft juicy meat of the Grilled Peri Peri Chicken. I took my time eating and then left with a smile on my face.

Please visit here, and this place is not a shlthole.

1  Thank Shedi_Blackburn