“Food”

Chesters Chicken And Pizza
Ranked #15 of 21 Quick Bites in Blackburn
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered a few days ago for delivery and the chicken was not fresh at all. The chicken legs were cold and you could tell they were not made fresh on the day. And the delivery man did not give me the right change, he gave me less.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I went there today and had my worst experience ever. It used to be very good, owner must of changed because people behind the counter didn’t know what they were doing! Drink shelf were empty, there was only 7up, Pepsi and Diet Pepsi. We had 5 different meals and each off them worst than other. Spicy chicken wings were very dry and very hard, must be stayed in the shelf over hours! 2 piece chicken I had was worst than wings. It was very salty and very hard again. There were black spots in the chicken. Not mentioning the chicken popcorns that my son had, too dry again!!!
I don’t write reviews normally, I usually go and talk to owner or manager so they could sort it out the problems. This time it is so bed that I didn’t know where to start from.
Staff were arguing each other so I knew they will not even listen to me!!!

It’s the worst experience I had!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

food was cold,tasted cheap also the food was late by an hour wasnt worth the wait..wasnt worth the money...

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank lewis-Deanna
Reviewed 30 June 2017

RUBBISH and delivery was shocking waited over an hour, and received cold food, i will never again order from chesters. The staff are extremely rude, and need staff who can actually communicate properly.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank uzzybabe
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I went and bought some food from the Chesters on copy nook. They always seems to serve the burgers with 2 tops on and with cold chicken. May be should report them to EHO

Date of visit: February 2017