“Best pizza in blackburn”
Review of The Godfather - CLOSED

The Godfather
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Been getting takeaways from here for years, tried others but nothing compares to the seafood pizza and kebabs from here

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I used to love Godfather, but a few years ago it went completely downhill with customer service and product. Decided today to give them another shot. Got told my order would be delivered within the hour ... it didn't.. When it finally arrived 1 1/2hrs later tucked in to it and to be slightly fair it was piping hot which I didn't expect it to be, got half way through and found a massive long black curly hair through my garlic bread. Rung them to let them know and the woman that answered the phone was extremely rude and went straight on the defensive, said there was no one there with long dark curly hair and basically implied I'd put it there. I'm peroxide blonde and you can tell its baked into the garlic bread!!! Photo of proof below!!! Word of warning DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Been here many times before and really rated their pizzas, used to be the best pizzas in Blackburn but prices have gone up and quality has gone significantly down. Greasy pizzas, soggy chips and small kebabs. Really disappointed!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Just had takeaway from godfather it was terrible!! The worst ever!! After a few bites it's in the bin , I've gone as far as to delete the number from my phone because never again will I go there, TERRIBLE!

1  Thank jackie g
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I have been going to this takeaway for 35 years, I have nothing but praise for all their food. The best Chips, Pizza's and Kebabs in this Area.