“Convenient”

McDonald's - King William Street
Ranked #176 of 250 Restaurants in Blackburn
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Use this place regularly as our Masters of Martial Arts Academy is right above the restaurant. Staff are mostly friendly and the food service is quick. Our students love it as after a training session it’s convenient for a treat. Not sure the parents agree though!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Food cold toilet not clean tables not clean and full of food food on floor
Staff on tables could do with a good shower and a trip to the hairdressers .
what can I say about the food chips was cold and like they been cook days ago.
beef was still raw in middle .
never go to this one in town again

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here at 9am while waiting for the bank to open. Got served quickly as quiet at this time on a Wednesday morning. When you place your order at the till they have an electronic display which is just adverts. Wouldn't it be a better idea to display your order here then you know they've got it right. There was a lady going round constantly sweeping and cleaning but would benefit from a deep clean especially under tables and the condiments area. The food was good.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I have no idea why this place gets such long ques but it takes a royal age to get served then it's by people who are half asleep, touching their face and have a micro-managing team leader on a power trip. There was food remnants on the tables showing they had not been wiped all day and the toilets were such a mess it wasn't worth risking catching something unpleasant. I will NEVER walk in that building again.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Came to the whitebirk branch on the 14th December for dinner. We ordered our food using the self serve. My husband we t to sit and I went to get napkins. As I was getting the napkins there were a few staff members behind the counter stood where the made burgers are. One of the blonde girls opened the box's and lifted the top bun and said to the other staff members this looks good, and they were all laughing. This is terrible messing around with someone's food. I'm so glad it wasn't my burger. As soon as a woman entered the back Area (I'm presuming a manager), the girl quickly closed the burger box.
Totally disgusted with this, it makes you wonder what else they do.