“Take out.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Im not a massive curry fan but my bhuna was delicious, fella got lamb samber his fave. Prices were good, good sized potions i couldnt eat it all, with pilau rice and the biggest nan bread ive ever seen.Overall i would go there again.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

After watching the FA Cup Final in a pub close by four pals decided to eat at the Khyber Cafe. Apparently this was a ritual for some of my other friends, however I have not been here for ages.

A couple of us had Chicen Tikka Vindaloo which was accompanied by a large elephant's ear, aka a large garlic nan straight out of the oven.

Delicious curries all round and friendly staff, and very reasonably priced. Not sure when I'll get back for another visit, but given the opportunity would not hesitate to eat here again!

1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Ordered for myself and a friend, we opted for the meal for 2, priced at £16 I find to be good value for what you get, 2 popadoms, 2 seekh kebabs, 2 onion bhajis, 2 curries, pilau rice and a naan bread (which was huuuuge by the way!) you could also choose the curry you wanted which was nice because most places the curry option is set. Took around 40mins to arrive which was reasonable and we both really enjoyed the food

Reviewed 29 May 2015

I love the currys from here, order them quite regularly. I can't really say much more than that. Been coming here for years.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Been dining at Khyber for nearly a decade now, and is by far my favorite takeaway in the area. The menu is expansive, the food always delicious.