“Take away meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Called in to Shabab restaurant for a take away meal. I was greeted with warmth and welcoming gestures. I ordered a lamb Rogan Josh, mushroom rice and a plain naan bread. My waiting time was 10/15 minutes So I had a drink while I waited. Abadur the manager spent time chatting to me about all sorts of things while I waited. When I left with my food I was thanked for my order and my hand was shook as I went through the door. I love going to this restaurant. My food was wonderful. Hot, tasty and there was plenty of it. It's amazing place to visit.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this amazing place the only amazing place in Cannock I must add.
Family ran restaurant ran by Abs and Shaf service is impeccable food well I’d go again tomorrow and the day after and the day after that, Food to die for nothing is too much trouble want extra spice just ask want it milder it’s made milder.
Friendly waiters makes your mid week evening out feel superb. A must if you want to treat yourself

4  Thank Rjlncb
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant on bank holiday weekend with a group of friends. Place was busy but we were attended to promptly.

Meal was fantastic, all fresh and perfectly cooked. Clearly masters of their trade! The service was attentive too. All the staff were polite and more than willing to help even though they were rushed off their feet!

Overall, a great restaurant, fantastic atmosphere and friendly owners and staff. Could not Finsbury a fault.

Look forward to another meal soon.

4  Thank MrPodge
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Come back from holiday craving Indian food ,the food and service superb as usuall .The jhall massalla hit the spot keep up the good work lads.

3  Thank shifty1322
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Chicken was rubbery, no flavour in the Currys or garlic bread, and was cold. So I would not recommend as take out.