Lowest prices for your stay
Travelodge
$60
Trip.com$73
Destinia.com$69
ZenHotels.com$72
All reviews travel lodge car park isle of wight room was clean close to town centre high street one night stay bus station short stay family room pleasant stay the ground floor free parking good nights sleep doreen island wetherspoons
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

I loved the stay. Got a cheap parking nearby for short stay as well as long stay. My room was neat and clean . Also had a good rest after the long journey.

I am thankful Doreen , She was very friendly and gave us a snapshot of the Isle. She asked about our food preference and customised our menu . She had gone the extra mile to make us comfortable. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

Staff were friendly and helpful, my room was clean and large and cheap parking very close by.
The hotel is located very close to central Newport with great pubs nearby. I’d recommend the Bargemans rest for a visit-really good pub.
Not much more I can write apart from I would stay here again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2022

Stayed here on the 29th December, due to a fault (not the hotels fault) there was no hot water on the morning of 31st. Hotel manager was really good and gave us options as he had no control over timings. This was dealt with efficiently and could not thank the staff enough for how they dealt with this at such a busy time.
Rooms were clean, place is great central location and staff were so friendly and helpful. Well done to a great team and hope you have a fab 2022.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

My stay was fantastic. Doreen and team upheld the highest hygienic standards and made sure to make myself and my colleagues stay as comfortable as possible. Breakfast was also superb. All of our needs and demands were met. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2022

I was to check in at 12 noon , but after busy night , just wanted to eat and rest , asked the young girl at the reception , if i could eat, she said yes, and took my payment. the food was great , present of the restaurant was exceptionally presently , clean and tidy, they all had social distance ethics . and later the chef came and asked if i needed anything else , that is a very good way to start a good year . 5 + star to all the staff of the Travelodge Newport Isle of wight. Big thank you