Review Highlights
Interesting mix...

....of Gallo-Roman artifacts, temporary exhibitions, historic cars, and sculpture garden. We went... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
plaisaeb
Chestertown, Maryland
Interesting museum with nice gardens

Interesting small museum with Roman artifacts, modern exhibitions, occasional concerts and a car... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
Shopbe
Bern, Switzerland
via mobile

All reviews sculpture garden car museum roman artifacts old cars on display henry moore permanent collection sunny day great museum classic cars cezanne exhibition gallo roman private collection worth every minute pleasant surprise panini renowned artists
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The reputation of the Gianadda Foundation is well deserved. If you are going to visit for a special exhibition do not make the mistake to overlook the Roman artefacts on the upper level. The archaeological finds are stunningly beautiful.

1  Thank Marco B
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We visited this museum for the Cezanne exhibit and I did not expect to see so much more. The Cezanne exhibit was very impressive with so many of his paintings, both major and minor works. In addition, there are parts of the original Roman walls within the museum as well as other works of art. Surprisingly, there was a car museum as well and I enjoyed that more than I ever thought I would. Many European classic cars on display and I found them very interesting. Outside there is a sculpture garden. A very well-curated museum, very enjoyable place to visit. [Note: the Cezanne exhibit is now done, but I wouldn't hesitate to see anything here]

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This place always has the most interesting art exhibits. I have been many different times and have always been impressed by the quality of the paintings on display. To find such high quality art such as Picasso, Hodler, Munch in this region of the Swiss Valais is quite special, in my regard.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Nice exhibitions with no doubt.

However I find that during winter, as the park is not cleaned from snow and as extra pavilions are closed, the price should not be the same as in summer.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was amazed at the range of exhibits. Cool art outside, Roman artifacts, Cesanne, and fantastic vintage cars. There is something for just about anyone. Plus free parking. This was a great visit. You could spend all day here or just a couple of hours.