“One of the best dishes in Spain ”
Review of Can Ton

Can Ton
Ranked #22 of 224 Restaurants in Blanes
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch and ordered paella of sea foods, squid ring, Ham in melon. All foods are great and services were also awesome!!! I found many people ordered lunch set and we orders a la carte. Next Time we will go for set!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Another fantastic meal, kids had steak and fish in cheese sauce, both well cooked and very tasty. I had the dorado which was delicious. Look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Lovely location and good food. The only downside was all the mains appeared to be served with chips, if I returned I would ask for sale or vegetables with the main course. Having said that the food and drink was reasonably priced, but it would have been nice to have child sized portions offered.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Having made a reservation with another restaurant recommended on Tripadvisor, and discovering that it had become a burger bar since the last review on here, we were a bit lost as to where to eat on our first night in Blanes. Having spent several hours at Can Tirol cocktail bar, we decided to try the restaurant next door.
We ordered a fideua, which came following a few glasses of Blanes cava, and was beautiful. Very meaty, very stew like, and quite different to the fish based fideua I have had elsewhere. We also ordered grilled squid, which arrived soft and delicious.
Although not the best meal I have had in the area, it was tasty, and the views are incredible!

1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This restaurant overlooks the sea, in fact is almost on the beach. We went there in the evening during an amazing electric storm! the food was lovely but I think fairly expensive. In fact I think the Costa Brava is expensive compared to the Costa del Azahar.

1  Thank shelagh187054