See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

When me and my boyfriend arrived the woman in the reception was quite rude with us. We felt totally a xenophobe vibe.
As well the commun area are super basic and nothing in special. I strongly don’t recomend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

It is highly recommended if the budget is very tight. I'm not comparing to others camping. I'm telling you that because Cadaques is not cheap at all. They offer the regular services (including comunitaries WC) And a shop to buy some groceries

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

we have been using this campsite for many years and have passed many a happy holiday there however on our last visit albeit only one night...we dont want to go back. Other guests at the campsite are pretty disrespectful in many ways from making lots of noise during the night and being shall we say less than discreet when your only a metre seperated...this has happenend on more than a few ocassions on staying on site. Staff seem pretty unfriendly, its grubby, but bathrooms are not too bad, its just gone a bit wrong. Also the very stern picine gaurd closed the pool at 6pm which is a bit early when the temp is still 30c!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

A lot of bad reviews on here, but it is really not that bad. The pool area is nice with great views, and the bar, and a mere 5 minute walk downhill to central Cadaques.
The price is not cheap considering the facilities are aged and often in poor condition; the sanitary block is like something out of the 1950's and might well be. The lanes next to the camping spots look as if they have been washed away in a big flood. The spots themselves are hard, ideal for a camper, bit less for a tent.
However, it is the only show in town, quiet at night, great views, just run down. You will only stay one or two nights, then move on, but it is enjoyable and you are not drowning in Dutch campers as most of the best units (btw I have a Dutch wife).

Room Tip: D9 is good for a camper
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I was initially not going to come here based on some of the bad reviews, but as it is the only place we were not left with many options. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff are a little surly yes, but it had everything we needed and was very close to the town center (yes up a hill but manageable if you have no mobility issues).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple