See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

One of those nice surprises when you found that hotel you're staying is so retro it is awesome!

Hotel looked empty, with only one receptionist but she was helpful and friendly.

Our room was spacious, it covered basic necessities for us, bed was comfortable!

I could not stop saying how amazing this place was because I just love its 80s decor so much from the signage up until the stairs and carpet. Love x 10,000

PS: perfect for artsy couple who dig retro vibe. Close to pharmacy, supermarket, atms and about 10 min walk to McDonalds

Bit far from the Templar castle and most of the good restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Nice place in a great location. Loved the room, simple yet not lacking anything. Unbelievable value.

Don't give it five stars because one can hear everything that happens in the hall. I flew overnight so I went to bed early and woke twice due to the noise of some guests entering their rooms on the same floor.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Room comfortable, breakfast included which was adequate.
Receptionist had to double at the bar if you wanted a drink.
Restaurant had limited hours, so at the time i was there, the restaurant was closed for an evening meal, in fact never saw it open the time i was there, so had to leave hotel to find another restaurant

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately, I suddenly became very sick when cycling the Camino de Santiago. I needed a place to rest, so decided to book a hotel. This was the best deal.

My bike could be parked in a meeting room, which at the moment (I'm writing this review in the morning) is packed with applauding people.

Room was okay. Bed a little bit to short for me (I'm 191 cm). The bathroom has a shower, bath and a bidet. The aircon unit was there, but didn't had a working remote. So I couldn't use it. Wasn't that hot anyway.

The hotel is situated on a busy street, which can be noisy when you have the windows open.

The receptionists where very nice. However, the waiter in charge of the breakfast buffet met me with a little hostility and suspicion. I observed that I was the only one who got the question asked what room number I'm in. Unfortunate. As if I would barge in a hotel in the morning to profit from a €6 breakfast. Later I could see him chatting to some other guests.

Breakfast buffet is okay. This time I was very glad they only had white bread, since my diet required that. The have a Nespresso coffee machine! The first time in weeks I have an opportunity for good coffee, I cannot drink it. Again: unfortunate!

Due to my experience with the breakfast guy in giving this hotel a three star rating.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

As s town very tourist orientated staff were grumpy told us to take our bike downstairs then said wait . We were going to do something the room was locked. As for the room no windows only a roof hatch which we left open was very noisy. Breakfast was ok again service not much to speak of would skip thus tie find smaller towns service us better. No hairdryer in toom

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple