1. Building work next door woke us abruptly @8am every morning, should have been notified of this prior to arrival as the work had obviously been going on for a while.
2. Tried our hardest not to let it spoil our break but the road noise was just as annoying at times and this is always goin to be there.
3. No Baths, 2 showers which were a joke, more often no water than able to shower, seemingly a common problem in the area a pump required to maintain pressure.
4. No ceiling fans and the road noise made it impossible to leave the windows open as the traffic noise goes right through the night. Double bedroom was especially oven like.
5. Not even as much as a bottle of water in the apartment, not the standard we are used to when renting. (Last year had everything we would need for the first day including beach towels).
Pros - Nice modern apt, nice pool area (to look at).
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
The villa is amazing, we enjoyed as a children. Fuerteventura always is a good idea. Badel was very clean and the vacanzy collection team was very attentive with us. Thanks you