“Fantastic fresh food ”

Ranked #12 of 410 Restaurants in Corralejo
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch yesterday, really high expectations from the photos I’d seen of the food here and of the great reviews I’ve heard around the island. The lunch I had was so much better than I was expecting, great service, chilled atmosphere, beautiful presentation and my water came out in a glass bottle, this for me is a big plus. So happy to have found this place, will be back in June to eat my way through the menu

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank kittiekiller01

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this restaurant many times...... always great food, juice, vegan Spanish omelet’s and vegan desserts. All have been delicious.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Baobab with my girlfriend and there's nothing to dislike! Creatively decorated spreading the vegan message, I had a club sandwich and a salad with homemade cheese, both were outstanding, staff are lovely and it's a must visit for anyone never mind vegans!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food all vegan very friendly staff... Do not expect warm dishes. Maybe will Come again

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were so glad of that small bar juice that we came twice, they have a nice menu of vegan food including raw or gluten free or nuts free cakes or rolls !
We particularly loved the smoothies and the cakes ~
Keep up with the good work guys, you are really valuable ambassadors of how tasty can ethical food be !

Date of visit: January 2018