Fuentepark Apartamentos
Alisios Playa(Corralejo)
  • Free Internet
Very Good 4/5
1,076 results
All reviewsthese apartmentsthe main streetpool barfull size fridge freezerfull ovenoven and hobgreat apartmentsself cateringreception staffexcellent locationbars and restaurantscentral locationair conminute walk to the beachsunny balconysky newsapartment was clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have just returned from a 2 week stay at Fuentepark and really wanted to give this an excellent rating.
Whilst the location and reception staff are excellent. I found the room a little dated. Chipped tiles in the bathrooms filed with grout or mastic. The television looked like it had been dropped a number of times.

We started out holiday in room 27. Beautiful ground floor apt overlooking the pool. However a couple of days in we starting having 'friends' appearing in the bedroom. Reception were good sending a maid in the spray the apt however on day 4 and 11 cockroaches later. We were moved to room 30. I have to say there was no hesitation in moving us and I was advised that fumigaters had been called to clear our old apt as there was clearly a problem. From my observation this was a maid again spraying the room as it wAs occupied by the same evening. I did talk to others there and whilst I appreciate that you will get some 'visitors' it is not normal for us to have had so many and the goid thing was no one else appeared to have had the same problem.

I also found that the pool water was cleaned each day however the pool itself was not. By this I mean lots of leaves insects etc. one of the lifeguards would walk round during the day with a net cleaning bits out of it. I only observed the bottom of the pool being cleaned twice in my 2 week stay and I was up each morning early enough for the pool cleaner to have been there as when I saw him it was the same time each day.

The pool is lovely and quite during the I suspect that most people went to the beach so there was always plenty of sunbeds.

The bar was lovely and very cheap.

The Maud's were good cleaning each day as advised except Fridays and Sunday's which we were told upon arrival. Towels and bed linen were changed regularly.

All in all myself and my family had a really good holiday and despite the above I found this resort a good place to stay. My children loved it and we're upset when we left.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Claire72bear
MRoca, Gerente at Fuentepark Apartamentos, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Good Afternoon;

Thank you very much for your feed back on your stay with us in Fuentepark, we are glad to hear you all enjoyed your holiday here with us.

We appreciate your kind comments about the hotel and our staff.

As you noted the cockroach problem in your original apartment was completely exceptional and we were happy to move you to solve your problem.

We must advise you that the apartment was fumigated by a professional pest control company in the very early hours of the following morning, before dawn and the apartment was occupied later that day due to full occupancy at the hotel.

Thank you again for taking the time to inform us of your observations and we hope to maybe see you again in the future at Fuentepark.

Yours sincerely,

Margarita Roca
Resident Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2012

When the coach transfer pulled up people actually commented that it looked nice (no embarrassment being the one getting off the coach at a total pit!). The receptionists were helpful and friendly and our room was pretty good. typical Spanish looking, what we'd think is slightly dated in the UK but is standard there. Kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and living room. Balcony over looking the pool. The pool bar was lovely - and cheap! you could eat there every day if you liked. We never struggled to get a sun lounger at any time of day.

The only complaint we had was the very amorous and loud couple next door, we had to speak to reception as they kept us awake! As the hotel was full reception actually talked to them about it - cringe! But we weren't kept awake again. We would both definitely go back here.

Location is EXCELLENT, 200 yards from the beach, 100 yards from the shops.

3  Thank 12Chrissyh
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed for 1 week in July. The location is perfect, quiet spot but only just off the main street of Corralejo. The pool is lovely, patio terraces allow for sun-lounging in an element of privacy, although you can always crash out at the poolside.
The service was good, staff were friendly and any issues we had (e.g. our door got jammed) were resolved quickly and easily, with no fuss.
Hotel has air conditioning (at no extra cost, apart from a €10 deposit for the remote) which we learned is rare for the island. Also has free wi-fi, but only at reception (not in the rooms).

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms are better as you can walk straight out from patio to the pool.
5  Thank dulpit
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed in these appartments in July 2012 and we had the best holiday ever.
The apartments were clean, had everything you need and in the perfect location to be able to see Fuerteventura.
The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful, the pool was beautiful and well-looked after and clean, and the pool bar served nice food and every drink you can imagine!
Our room was spacious and clean and all balconies look out over the pool which was lovely to chill in the evening with a drink before going out for dinner.
It was the first time for both of us to Fuerteventura and we were both extremely impressed and will definitely return if we want a stress-free, great week in the sun. The people across the island are really friendly and the food was amazing at every restaurant we went to. We particularly recommend El Mar which is on the waterfront and La Tasca which is literally around the corner from the apartments on the main strip.
Overall, our holiday was amazing - keep up the good work Fuentepark!!!

4  Thank KatieC25
Reviewed 14 July 2012

very clean spacious apartments with a huge double bed! Great bathroom with one of the best showers I have ever used. The pool area was spacious with more than enought sunloungers and that was in July. Hotel reception staff were extremley friendly and helpful.
A visit to the old town is a must - there are quite a few excellent cocktail bars.
Would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank millerbabe