We had read quite a few reviews before deciding on Fuentepark. On arriving we were quite happy with our choice. It was the evening and we just dumped our luggage in the room and went exploring. The following morning we went down to the pool, expecting the usual fight for sunbeds and,.....nothing. There were some beds that had been claimed but there were still plenty free and so it was for the rest of the holiday. No matter what time, there were always beds available. We didnt always stay around the pool though, the beaches were close by and lovely. You could also get a local bus to the 2 main hotels where there is another lovely beach. If you hired a car, you could find secluded beaches dotted everywhere. We never went to the waterpark as some people had said is was overpriced. We did a quad/buggy tour with QUAD ADVENTURE as they dont charge extra for a quad. Do not use the very cheap tours as they were said to be dangerous. The tour we did was 41/2 hours, it was amazing. Loved every minute of it.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants that cater for every taste. Go down the side streets if you want a change from the usual.
The room itself was clean, tidy if a little dated. Not that it bothered us, its just a base. The only thing we werent used to is not having a bath in the room, only showers but hey it helps with water use I suppose. Saying that they were very good showers, not the usual trickle you get normally. The staff were very helpfull especially Selena, (hi Selena).
All in all we had a fantastic time, would highly recommend it, just expect to get what you pay for!! don't expect 5 star accomodation and service for 3 star prices. Oh 1 other thing, its hot, hot, hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Corralejo, Fuerteventura