Our first time at the oliva beach hotel was wonderful! Lovely hotel, beautiful beach, 2 lovely pools to sit by and very nice food. The only couple of things I would say is that you have to put your towel out early if you want to get a lounger by the pool and also the food does get a little repetitive after a week of it. A great selection of stuff but I think we just overfilled ourselves at every meal getting our moneys worth! The desserts could be improved as for anyone who doesnt like custard/cream/blamange type desserts (me) are pretty much left with fruit or ice cream. Overall a beautiful resort with everything you need in one place. A very relaxing holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Corralejo, Fuerteventura