“Fantastic Food.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Tried this restaurant last night for dinner. We were able to have a table despite not booking before hand. The staff were friendly and attentive and We both had steaks I had mine with pepper sauce. My steak was perfectly cooked and incredibly tender. I don’t think that I have ever had a nicer piece of steak. The food was delicious and we hope to return before we have to go home. I’d really recommend here if you like steak.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

The first thing I will say is that the staff here was so nice and smiling that even that in itself wanted me to come back.
A small cozy place which was completely full. The steaks is their main dish - it’s a steak house - all looked really good. I ordered fish mixed grill, and was very satisfied with that.
Only to issues for me - stop using neon lights. I got a headache by the lights alone. The other thing, which can’t be blamed on the restaurant, is that the music on the square was so load, that I could hardly hear what people say.
The best place we have been so far. Go visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

This place is so small you can easily miss it, tucked in the corner of music square. We managed to get the last table available as hadn’t booked and so pleased we did. It’s probably one of the smallest restaurants I’ve ever eaten in and looks nothing from outside but the food is superb. Had bread with their dips to start, which was enough given the size of the mains portions. I had chicken with a mushroom sauce and and my husband had chicken with pepper sauce. Both came with rice, chips and veg. My mushroom sauce was just superb. My son had a calzone pizza and loved it. Lots of choice on the menu and could have picked so many different meals. Great to eat inside and still be able to hear the music in the square. Would certainly recommend this small but great restaurant

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We went hear twice first time I had the mixed grill what can I say amazing every done to what I asked.
My partner had paella that was amazing too very friendly staff.

We went back again amazing again would go back if I ever went back to fuertaventure

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

When we first arrived the place was empty so we did wonder if we were doing the right thing but this restaurant had been recommended to us so we decided to try it anyway. We were both so glad we did as the food was really tasty. We started with garlic bread which was different but tasty and followed this with steak Diane and pepper steak. Both were delicious and the portion sizes huge. Good find.

Date of visit: October 2018