“Fishtales for great fried chicken!”
Review of Fishtales

Fishtales
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Norton
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I make a point of visiting Fishtales at least once a month. The seafood is very good, but the chicken is some of the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My dad doesn't like any restaurant and he liked fishtales. I always get the sampler platter it is amazing. Their hush puppies are so good we took they to a fish fry we went to. Good experience everything we go.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Not what I expected...food is bland staffing is not friendly i had takeout and it went in the trash i wont be going back

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place is under new management and the food is much better. If you had the slaw before and it was terrible, it is good now.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The chicken tenders might be great, but a place named "Fishtales" should be known for seafood. Unfortunately, they are... for how bad it is!! Drab inside appearance and the food is not cooked well. Sorry, but I can't go back there to eat unless it's the last place on Earth. Nah, I still wouldn't go.

Been to Fishtales? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK