“Great local food!”
Review of Fishtales

Fishtales
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Norton
Reviewed 7 April 2016

The best chicken tenders you will ever eat! New owners have recently taken over and they have revamped the menu.

1  Thank Tabitha H

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

The restaurant had a 2-3 day notice of our large group (I told them 10-15 people and we had 11) planning to gather there for a birthday celebration. A table was ready for us, we were promptly seated and our waiter soon took our drink and food order. We waited for at least 15 minutes before we received our drinks and we had difficulty getting refills. It appeared the waiter had multiple tables aside from our large group and was simply stretched too thin. A female staff member vacuumed the floor in our area the majority of the 2 hours we were there, but didn't offer to assist the waiter with refilling our drinks. The food was good and portions plentiful, but service was lacking. Our waiter was very friendly and I feel would have been very attentive had he not been working so many tables, including our large group of which the restaurant was given prior notification.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

When I come here I always get the same thing cause I love the chicken tenders and I always get ranch to dip it in however this trip they change the kind of ranch they have and I didn't care much for it but the chicken tenders was still great. The slaw is not my favorite but if u like potato soap is awesome and the hush puppies. The service was not the greatest they never did refill our drinks

Thank Elizabeth Trott... C
Reviewed 10 August 2015

If you order anything fried, it is always way over cooked. I do enjoy their cole slaw, but that can't make a meal.
I had their stuffed flounder and the stuffing tasted like a crab cake you would get from some local fast food restaurants.

1  Thank ronlarose
Reviewed 18 June 2015

I've been visiting Fishtales for years. Always great food. I love the chicken strips! I did try the bbq once, and wasn't that impressed, but everything else has always been wonderful.

Been to Fishtales? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK