“GREAT PLACE TO STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Norton
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

This Hotel was FIRST CLASS. They took great care of everything we needed for our baseball team. The rooms were clean and the beds were better then mine at home. I have traveled the world and what you pay here would cost alot more somewhere else. I will go back again, I would like to see more of the area then we did. The staff at the front desk were top notch, Thank you for making our stay feel more like home.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Norton, responded to this review, 10 August 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We enjoyed having your team stay with us. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your team during your visit.

We looking forward to your next stay and hope to see you soon.

If I can further assist you in your upcoming visits please give me a call at 276 679 6655.

We appreciate your patronage.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

The staff was kind and accommodating. They went out of their way to make our stay with them comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Hillsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for 3 years now, and the quality can't be beat. Everyone at this hotel will go out of their way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. The restaurant upstairs is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. The prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity of food you get. If you're a drinker the bar is top notch. This place surely is a gem to the small town of Norton.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Tyler P
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed in the Holiday Inn Norton, VA for 4 months ending in March 2012 and highly recommend it for the area. I've become a pretty seasoned traveler through the years given my profession and can tell you there is nothing that even comes close in the area. It is a clean property, the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating to all of my needs, and they have a restaurant at the top of the hotel that is very impressive. At least when I left. This is coal mining country and I saw a varied mix of travelers go through the hotel and I only witnessed the staff bend over backwards for everyone. Even those that didn't deserve it.

Thanks to Annie, Jackie and Benji for the great hospitality. Living in hotels most of my life lately, I have learned to understand your plight and appreciate the positive attitudes the staff kept during my stay. I wish I could apologize for all the bad guests I ran into during my stay that I know didn't make it easy.

Room Tip: Rooms on a non-smoking floor. Sadly, to me, the bar at the restaurant is smoking allowed. Good food...