All reviewstoilet roll holderbargin priceclean swimming poolcarrefour supermarketbudget holidaybar priceswould stay againmin walk from the beachshops restaurantsapartments are cleanair conditioningkitchen areanice holidayporto cristolovely beach2minsapts
Reviewed 10 June 2011

What other people have written about these apartments I can only agree we have just got back 8/6/11 and I would never stay there again. our bath was painted and the sink basin cracked in the apartment description we were given it said"Fitted Kitchen with all amenities?????? what a joke Our bedroom window was cracked also no pool bar we had to ask for plates cups and cuttelry and it waent on and on and on I could go on all day with the horror stories of other PAYING guests who were there they all said they would write a review ?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank milinian
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We expected basic for the money we paid to go self catering but what we found was truly horrific. No clear help or idea where we booked in to get our keys and when we did find our 3rd floor apartment we found light fittings that didnt work, no electricity to the ancient and filthy fridge ( for which they had the audacity to try and charge 40 euros for or hob, no bedding other than sheets. Please bear in mind it is very cool in the evenings of October. Mould by the front door and in the bedroom where they have obviously been leaks. Poorly maintained lights, a filthy chipped bath with no hot water. No kettle and hob that had not been connected either. When we complained and I showed the receptionist the photos I had taken she shrugged and suggested I looked at another apartment. Same boat. They had a couldnot care less attitude which took customer service to an all time low. We had to wait seven hours to get two very thin blankets which were begrudgingly given. Because I was showing other arriving guests in the hotel the state of the apartments I was threatened with arrest so got the hotel managers name and the time she arrived.
There were a group of ten other couples who were equally dissatisied with aspects of the hotel, ranging from a murky main pool, to effluent leaking from a pipe in a second floor apartment, cracked glass in balcony doors of family rooms. The food for those on an all inclusive deal was said to be deplorable, but in fairness did improve after the meeting with the hotel manager so it turned out all right for them but they used the next door hotels pool. They then decided half way during our week when the weather improved to close and drain the only pool and I am sure that it will still be refilling by the time the children go back from half term. These apartments have been poorly maintained and do not deserve to get any further customers until essential repairs have been done and general standards improve drastically and that also includes a customer service course for all staff, including the maids. One of whom was extremely offensive to myself and my partner because she thought I did not understand Spanish.
If you want me to go on, I could but, I will not waste anymore of my time thinking about this DUMP!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2009

We arrived at 13:30 local time and were amazed to find the pool area completely empty - it turned out that out of 52 apartments only 6 were occupied and 2 of these were by the 'caretaker' and her family. We were met by a receptionist wearing a dirty blouse who spoke little English - she showed us to a ground floor apartment which was dark and dirty. The floors were covered in fluff and dust and the walls were dirty with foot-prints on them. The bathroom was dark as there were no windows, the bath had been PAINTED white and was rusty. The bedroom was very basic and smelt musty. The bedroom window was cracked and the broken glass was loose. The kitchen area was a joke with 2 dirty electric hot plates, a tiny sink and a rusty old fridge. Although these apartments advertise themselves as self-catering there was no kettle or toaster although these could be hired at reception ! It was impossible to complain as the recetionist had disappeared and we had to wait over an hour for the 'care-taker' to appear. She only spoke Spanish and was not happy that I had complained. She showed us another apartment which was only slightly better but we had no choice but to stay as we had booked independently and had no rep on site. I spent the next 2 hours cleaning before we would like our 3 year old in. The bedroom in this apartment smelt musty and when we checked the wardrobe we could see why - it was mouldy. We spent the rest of our holiday living out of our suitcases and sleeping on mattresses in the living area. The apartment itself was awful and the only advantage to staying there was it's location. It is near to the beach, bars and shops and Sa Coma is lovely . We would go back to this location but we will never ever go back to these apartments.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank HelpdeskWarrington
Reviewed 18 June 2009

The rooms are basic and thats ok.Value for money but I was a single female and had problems with the only member of staff that was available. He lived on site. He spoke hardly any english and was a complete nusance. Twice knocking on my doors in the morning, followed me uninvited to the shops, hanging round the pool and I felt quite vunarable in my room at night. Guests agreed he was a problem for me but who to complain to?? I booked it directly and had no rep. Not reccomended for a girls holiday as he would be a pest. He left the married couples alone.Location is good a short walk to beach. the local restaurants are very good food. if you are a couple with children then its ideal value quiet accomodation with a good pool. No pool bar or snacks though. Sa coma resort itself is lovely and I would go there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank lozza1mc
Reviewed 4 September 2007

really basic apartments staff did not speak much english would only stay in these apartments if ur not fussy and get it booked cheap. basic hob and fridge however i was not planning on cooking go into the town few minutes walk away plenty of resturants to choose from all that i tryed served good food happy bar was pretty good clean and staff spoke perfect english.

Stayed: August 2007