Just arrived back from Coma Gran last night with my wife (25) and two sons ( 6 and 3) and i can say the hotel and resort was spot on. Reception staff very friendly and well spoken english. Hotel room was great, we had a massive balcony thanks to someones review on here. Our room was 430. The balcony is a size of a small back garden, the kids loved it. The whole hotel was very clean including the pool area. We went self catering which i would do again as i think the hotel food is very expensive. Plenty of lovely restaurants to choose from. JJ'S and Alantic were our favourites. The reps were spot on. I know everyone keeps on about Rossy Essex but i have to say if i ever won the lotto and brought a hotel he would be the first person i would employee, he is a great addition to thompson and the hotel, greg was also great. You could tell fab Faye was getting bored all ready through the busy season. Pool side bar was fine, nice food and good prices for food and drinks. I do feel like they could do with a couple of extra staff as the service was a bit slow but never a real issue. The pool was always busy but not too busy to complain about it, we never had trouble to find a sunbed unless you wanted a sunbed right at the front. If we decide to go back to Sa coma in the future we will be coming back here. Kids enjoyed riding the horses next to the beach, the land train, horse and cart rides, family pedal bikes, all in Sa Coma. My advice would be to get the land train into Cala Millor as there are big bouncy castle and go- karts for the kids to enjoy which Sa Coma hasn't got. Just a couple of things i would change if i was the manager. 1)TV's in the poolside bar so you could watch the football without having to go inside the hotel away from the kids, 2) Cut down the tree next to the stage so people on the balconys and see the stage when the kids are in bed! Thanks Coma gran for a fab holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca