We stayed here in July 2010 with our 12 week old daughter and had a fantastic time. The facilities are completely set up to allow a relaxing break, ie a feeding/changing/play room close to the pool and a crèche facility should you want time to yourselves. The staff were very good at check in, we hired the towels and swooped them every day. We managed to get an umbrella each day as we went just before the schools broke up which was fab!
We went self catering so that we could get out and experience the local cuisine, and had some lovely food. My favourite place was the BBQ grill opposite the supermarket on the corner which served grilled kebabs and jacket potatoes!
We didn't see what the entertainment was like as to be fair, we went out into the resort at night and then with our little one just returned and went to sleep!
The baby pool was good and always warm. The only problem was parents didn't put their child in swim nappies??? So it ended up getting closed which was annoying!
The beach is fantastic and has a walkway which is ideal to get the babies sleeping! It leads to another resort where there are some nice bars.
Overall we had a fantastic break, some sunshine and quality family time after the arrival of our daughter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca