“All inclusive”

IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We took the grand kids to this all inclusive 12 & 15 and it was the right move.
The food was second to none and the staff were friendly and helpful.The only draw back was the rooms were very tired.It took us 3 days to get the shower fixed.
However the hotel is in an ideal position next to the beach.

The holiday overhaul was most enjoyable.
Take the time to go to the old town it worth it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JAIMIE14
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Just returned from a week at this hotel. Ideal for young families. Pool shallow (as I dont't swim this is great). Food is varied and always plenty of it never seems to run out as its always being replaced. As all inclusive we had breakfast in the main restaurant and lunch could be taken in the main restaurant or at the beach bar where the selection was not as good but if you just wanted a snack(which we did because after a week of three large meals we where piling on the weight!) Drinks in the restaurant you can help yourself to wine, beer, and soft drinks, but at the beach bar you could only get soft drinks and had to ask for beer and wine, perhaps they thought people could wander in from the beach and help themselves! Weather was very hot, too hot for me and I spent most of the day under an umberella, we thought September might have been a bit cooler. All in all I would reccommend this hotel more so if you have young children and if we go again we will go with our children and our grandchildrenx

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Suebee55
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Me, my husband and daughter (now aged 12) stayed in this hotel in 2008 and 2009 - both times I could not find one thing that I could possibly have complained about. Stayed there again in August this year and although it was still a great holiday, the place is not the same. The food is still fantastic, so much choice and so tasty. I read another review saying that it is so unusual to find healthy food on holiday (there was plenty of unhealthy stuff too) and it is so true. The staff are still as helpful and friendly as they were the other 2 times, and mostly the same staff too. There are 2 things that let the hotel down, the rooms - adequate enough in size but they desperately need a makeover, they let down the 4 star rating badly. In our room there was a big patch of laminate missing beside the fridge and the walls were grubby. And this year the entertainment staff were awful, they tried their best but in comparison to our other 2 visits they may as well have been non existent. The evening entertainment was basically outside acts - ABBA, Robbie Williams, and a circus (OMG that was awful).

I would recommend the hotel for it's relaxing atmosphere, it is right on the beautiful beach and for it's food (i give that a 4 star rating) but the rooms and the entertainment get a big thumbs down and I would only class them 3 star.

We might try this place again in a few years but will check out the reviews before we book there again.

One tip if you do stay anywhere in Majorca, go to the Pirate show in Magaluf. It is fairly expensive but worth every euro!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank lovelyjubblyholiday
Reviewed 6 September 2011

what a fantastic place we went with our two grandchildren they and we had a wonderful time the kids club staff were fantastic they chould not do enough to make sure the children had a wonderful time the pool is also great for all the family the food was out of this world the hotel room was basic but did not spend much time in there so much going on the beach was exelent the sea was knee high upto 50 feet so safe for the kids i will be returning soon you will love this hotel if you are takeing the kids with you

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel in July and I would definitely recommend it for families as it had everything to keep the family happy. Our 11 year old son was well entertained by the Maxi Club twice daily, and spent the rest of the holiday splashing in the deeper pool. Our two year old was also perfectly happy splashing in the graded swimming pool and lazy river. Close proximity to the beach was also perfect as we returned from the beach on several occasions to get items that we had forgotten. These are qualities that I would definitely look for in the next holiday we book. We did have a few teething problems, but these were very quickly dealt with by the staff who were very helpful. The food was first class at all times, with enough choice to satisfy even the fussiest eater. I did not experience hunger once on this holiday - afternoon coffee and cake were also provided and enjoyed!! I was impressed with the amount of very healthy food available - often on holiday salads are not an option, but I had a tuna salad most days for lunch, which was always nice. My only criticism would be that the rooms are quite basic for the price and are in need of an update. They are however, perfectly clean and kept well. The entertainment in the evening was also very cheesy at times; we often preferred to sit at the small front terrace; on one occasion two guitarists kept us entertained us with Spanish music (we were informed that neither were Spanish though!!). My two year old was very fond of the mini disco - he still sings the songs (two months later!!) The adult fitness programme was also very good - I enjoyed the aqua-aerobics and would have joined the spinning if I had brought my trainers!! We spent a good part of the holiday at the complex - probably because of the good standard of day time activity for the children and also because we were all-inclusive; but I would recommend a walk to the port area which is lovely in the evening. Overall we had a brilliant holiday here and were sorry to leave.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank rmcsloy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port d'Alcudia
0.1 km away
2.3 km away
Iberostar Alcudia Park
Iberostar Alcudia Park
#9 of 30 in Playa de Muro

Been to IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK