I will make this short and sweet ,..... OR rather NOT SO SWEET.
I was booked for 2 weeks in August with my husband and 3 kids.
But my good people ,I Lasted maximum 8 Hours before I literally broke down in tears and asked to be moved.
1st point.....this is NOT A hotel so don't book if you think it is. I was misinformed by the travel rep who booked us
Also,it's so big you are scared to even let your kids walk without holding your hand even in day light
No AC in rooms which are..... Hot...., I Mean uncomfortably hot and to be perfectly honest our room was not cleaned properly. The floor was so dusty we kept our shoes on.
1 of the lifts were broken and we were on the 8th floor. imagine that with 3 small kids in swelting midday heat of 34 degrees and heavy cases.
I found a fly and a creepy crawly in my salad. Not to mention mud on the tomato.. I WAS SPEECH LESS. I Paid all that money to find that....... I might as well gone into Tesco reject bins for free and I sure it would have been nicer.
My I year old baby drank pineapple juice which was completely off...... off. he cried from tummy ache after this
My 4 Yr old was bitten severely within 2 hrs. She was hysterical, she ran around screaming ..... ''mummy, mummy the mosquitoes are killing me. I hate this place. Please take me back to England
Of course we complained. But by 8pm I couldn't envision myself sleeping in that place. I cried worse than when my dad died. It's truly an unpleasant place to be on a family holiday. The all inclusive design is a joke. the drinks are severely watered down. The snacks were thrown in pans as though you were begging for the food. The pool was dirty and the paving was slippery and very unsafe. The irony of it is... I saw people having fun.. I leave you to use your imagination to define the cliental that frequent this hotel. or write good reviews of it. Alot of people we met while on holiday referred to it as a hell hole. I don't know what hell looks like because I never saw it and hope never to see it . But what I will say is that..........you can spend your money wiser. It was not even cheap. On the contrary, Alcudia is very expensive. and.. that's a hurtful thought.
However, everyone knows his or her limits and level of tolerance....... Don't expect too much
We were moved from this hotel before the end of the first night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for a family vacation. Holidays in the Club Bellevue Apartments are always good fun, because you can find all the sports and entertainment activities possible for you and your family to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BelleVue Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Bellevue Alcudia
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Hotel
- Holiday Village Bellevue
- Hotetur Bellevue
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Puerto Alcudia
- Bellevue Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Bellevue Alcudia
- Hotetur Club Bellevue
- Bellevue Apartments Alcudia