Just got back from a great week in Alcudia at the Viva Sunrise.
Hotel was spotless. Reception staff were super efficient and knowledgeable. Restaurant and bar staff were really friendly and attentive (particularly Manuel, who made our daughter laugh a lot). Cleaning staff were wonderful, too. Food was good and our kids loved the ice creams and milkshakes, which they took full advantage of. We arrived late October (had wonderful weather) and left on the last day as the hotel began to close up for Winter. Staff remained on top of their game to the very end.
Small request: Heat the pool. Even if we have to pay a few Euros more. Just a few degrees. Please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Viva Sunrise is the perfect family destination in Port of Alcudia. Peaceful, comfortable and inviting, it features magnificent swimming pools, including a children’s pool with a Pirate Boat and water games, a sports ground, mini-club, children’s playground and a full program of entertainment events. It lies just 400 m from the bay of Alcudia and is ideally located in the heart of the shopping district. The attractions on offer are completed by the delicious selection of dishes in Viva Sunrise’s buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus a varied drinks menu and spectacular themed dinners. In Viva Sunrise your enjoyment is guaranteed. Children can dance to their favourite tunes every evening in the mini-disco. And for the adults, every night is party night with live performances and many other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Sunrise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Sunrise Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Majorca, Spain