Botel Alcudiamar Hotel
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 181
  • Pool
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 153
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

Sol Alcudia Center by Melia Apartamentos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Aparthotel Ona Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)
US$ 272
Grupotel Maritimo(Port d'Alcudia)
US$ 196
US$ 184
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

US$ 241
US$ 229
US$ 236
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 204
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 244/night.

Ona Garden Lago(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 167
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinfinity poolsuite roomtuna saladthe ground floorfantastic positionsea viewpuerto alcudiafantastic hotelbreakfast was excellenta lovely relaxing holidaysmall supermarketcommon areasgood sizefirst floorbed and breakfastbreakfast dinnerbeach towels
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Overall this is a really good hotel. The location at the end of the marina is perfect for the views, sunsets and quiet location. The rooms are decorated to a modern standard. The use of a kettle and a fridge was a real bonus. The beds and bedding are very comfortable. Our room looked over the garden and had a good size patio with chairs and table and also 2 deckchairs out on our own part of the garden, which I thought was lovely and a little more private than the rooms around the pool. Breakfast was also very good, with everything you can imagine and lovely to sit outside, even in October, overlooking the beach and bay. All staff were very efficient and helpful.

However, this is the only hotel in the world that I have ever stayed in where I have had to pay for use of the safe, the tea and coffee are not replenished on a daily basis, plus the toiletries are also not replenished - so take your own or buy them locally. The bathroom could do with refurbishment too - end of season towels looking a little sad and worn.

We didn’t use the restaurant in the evenings as there are so many great restaurants in the area. Would highly recommend that you walk the short way into the port area.

Be prepared to pay for car parking and the tourist tax, which is also taxed again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz H
Botel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Botel Alcudiamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello,
thanks for your opinion. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

A wonderful hotel (lovely greenery, beautiful low rise buildings that don't scream "cheap mass reconstruction" to you - a true oasis in Alcudia beach area). Beautiful infinity pool with sea views and views of Alcudia beach. A well wind protected area and a lovely place for sunset drinks anytime from April - October.
Egrets rest there on the rocks near the sea during the day and come back to sleep at night - a very pretty sight.
The wafter quality in the pool is being regularly checked.
Description of the rooms when booking is a bit misleading - some Mediterranean view rooms overlook the sea while others overlook the 3 lanes of car park plus the beach and some shallow water. They all are fairly sized rooms with a balcony or a patio.
In summary, a beautiful place with friendly and helpful staff, great location in Alcudia. Definitely worth a visit!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Botel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Botel Alcudiamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hola,
thank for your wonderful opion, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope see you soon,

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We booked this hotel direct with the hotel last November & paid a 50% deposit on 2 rooms.
The day before we were due to arrive I received an email from the person I had been dealing with to advise me that we had been allocated 2 suites for the first two nights & then we would be moved to the side sea view room we had book. I did email back & say this was ok although normally I wouldn’t like changing rooms once I have arrived. We arrived in the afternoon & given the information of meal times etc. We were also given two pool towels (no deposit required) & advised they could be exchanged for fresh ones on Saturdays Tuesday’s & Thursday’s between the hours of 10 -12. I asked if I could have another towel as I like one for my neck as I have a slight problem but was told no but I could have one for the nonrefundable cost of €17. Towels can be purchased in the port for about €8. We were given a sheet with the Wi-Fi codes on, three of them to be precise. It was really complicated & you can only have one device for each code number. Once connected the Wi-Fi was dreadful. I couldn’t use my iPhone even though I was connected to Wi-Fi I had to use 4g. We had to pay €3.50 per day for the use of the car park.

We were then shown to our suite (nice touch) which was lovely, right by the pool. It had its own little patio area with sunbeds table & chairs. Inside there was a kitchen area with kettle, coffee machine, microwave & full fridge. Crockery & cutlery was also supplied. Our friend’s suite even had a table & chairs. On the Saturday we had to change rooms & although our cases were moved to our new room for us we did find it a bit unsettling as we had to unpack all over again & it felt as if our holiday didn’t actually start until we were settled into the new room. It was a nice gesture but I probably wouldn’t do it again or recommend it. The room we had was to the side of the hotel & looked out over the car park & beyond was the side of the bay so it was a sea view. The room itself was exactly the same as the bedroom of the suite.

The beds & pillows were very comfortable & there was a small mini bar fridge in the room for our use. The safe came with a charge of €24 for 9 nights; it was a nice big safe with a shelf inside it. At our request a small kettle was in the room. It was a rather odd kettle that didn’t really seem to reach boiling point. We had to provide our own tea coffee & milk. The bathroom was adequate with hairdryer, shaving mirror & shower over the bath. However the towels, although white were well used & not the fluffy kind you would expect from a hotel costing €250 per night. The toiletries were minimal with the smallest bottles you could imagine, however if used they were replaced. There was a packet of tissues with a couple in & these were not replaced. The toilet paper was cheap & nasty, again I would have expected better.

The breakfasts were as you would expect with the waitress’s bringing the tea or coffee to the table but for some reason we could never get a hot coffee or tea, in fact the water wasn’t even hot enough to brew a tea bag. They did have a vending style machine where we could get our own coffee but it wasn’t really good quality. Omelettes were made on request rather reluctantly & on one occasion my husband was told no, too busy. He mentioned it to the manager & from then on there wasn’t a problem. Pancakes were made about every other day but unless you timed it right, just as they were coming off the griddle, they were cold. There was a big bowl of fresh fruit with oranges etc so I asked if I could have one squeezed but was told there would be a charge! However they did slice one up for me.

Dinner was about the same, buffet style but some of the food was cold including the chips. We did get wise & ask for freshly cooked chips etc. I must say the waiting staff were lovely, so happy & friendly, especially Julia. They all greeted us with a lovely smile. There were six of us four English & two Germans, so they always had a lovely table for six set up, even on the terrace if we wanted.

When Tuesday came my friends wanted to exchange their beach towels but as they were 10 mins early the hotel wouldn’t do it so they had to wait as we had arranged an outing for that day & were leaving the hotel. It was the same with the indoor pool/gym, it opened at 8 am but my friend wanted to use it a bit earlier as it was raining & he couldn’t go out for his daily run but he was told it could only be opened at 8 am. The hotel front desk staff did not seem very flexible. One day when I had lost connection with the Wi-Fi again. I went to reception as I was really fed up with it only to be told by the lady behind the desk that I should feel sympathy for her as she has to do the same & then she has to translate into German, French and English, it’s her job for goodness sake. She wasn’t the warm friendly type at all. The cleaning ladies were very friendly & happy though.

The hotel is in such a lovely location, sitting around the pool or garden area is beautiful. There is a gate to the little beach by the car park (opposite our room) but there aren’t any sun beds there. The sea can be accessed by steps at the side of the bar but it’s deep & you can’t stand up.

We enjoyed our holiday at the Botel Alcudiamar but we do think that for the cost of the hotel & the quality of the food, improvements could be made. It really wouldn’t take that much to do so either. (Including a bit of staff training on reception). We have stayed in several Mallorcan hotels & one in Minorca all at a fraction of the price paid for this hotel & I would say that food quality & the other things mentioned were far superior to this. I think it is the location alone that bumps up the price. We were given a questionnaire to complete but it was so small, it didn’t give room to provide good feedback. I do wonder if the hotel management does actually listen to what its guests have to say.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JAGNO2
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just back again from 4 days in paradise. Perfect location. Looking forward to our next visit. The pool, the cocktails, rooms - just perfect. But the staff really beats it all. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chefen1967
Botel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Botel Alcudiamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hello,
thank you for your opinion and this nice words of our staff.
We are very happy, that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights for my birthday. We have been to alcudia numerous times before but this was our 1st stay at this hotel and we will be definately returning. The hotel boasts a nautical theme throughout. We were guided to our room on the ground floor which overlooked a lovely garden and the marina. Rooms are well appointed and spotless complete with kettle and mugs. There is a fridge in the room. More english chanels are definately needed on the tv. Only two news chanels available. Pool towels and safe are availble at reception with deposit and nominal fee for safe per day
Breakfast was plentiful but luke warm but its the same everywhere. A micowave would serve well at breakfast for those wishing for a hotter breakfast. The pool area was fab and so peaceful and tranquil. Plenty of beds available while we were there. Had lunch by the pool which was very nice also. Took a massage also whilst there but be sure to book in advance as he is very busy. The hotel had a botlle of cava in my room when i returned from the pool the day of my birthday will a lovely card which was a nice suprise. Overall we had a fab stay. The reception staff were so friendly and welcomming and the housekeeping staff do a great job. Looking foward to our return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jazzy028

Hola,
thank you very much for this positiv opinion. WWe are very glad that you enjoyed your birthday with us. Hope to welcome you soon again.
Best regrads