“Average restaurant, but good service and great view”

Restaurante Mestral
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Portocolom
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went for the fish and seafood paella. It was ok but not much fish... could do better. It was more like a rice dish with a little bit of seafoos. Staff was very friendly and cheerful, would return for a small bite.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Beautiful food. Went here for last night of our honeymoon 11.10.17. Lovely view of marina and beautiful candle lit meal. Nicely presented and reasonable price. Would recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner came here for dinner one evening during a recent stay in Porto Colom.

I found all of the food I ate to be extremely delicious and well presented. The restaurant has fantastic views of the marina and the service is 5*.

We had bread with aioli before our starters and shared two bottles of wine and some water.

My starter was the fried Brie with wild berry coulis which I can highly recommend, it was faultless. My main was the duck leg confit with fried fruits and green apple puree which was also delicious. My partner had prawns for his starter and steak for his main.
I had 'copa dolce fragola' strawberry ice cream for pudding and my partner had 'gato y helado'.

The bill came to 95.75. I am highly pleased with the food here and would definitely come again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We've dines here often over 5 years and thoroughly enjoyed the food/atmosphere. Out first visit during this holiday was good and we happily returned the following evening, what a disappointment, the rather expensive Lamb shoulder was a dried up and had very little edible meat, vegetables was not as good as the previous evening - felt let down and didn't visit again during our stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I ate grilled rabbit and it was the worst meal I never eaten. Raw, tough and tasteless. I would have liked to cry, the coffee was bland and I was very disappointed