Just spent the last week at the hotel, our third visit, however the last visit was 8 years ago, which since it had a refurb last year. The hotel accommodation and facilities were very good, especially the walk in shower however the all inclusive food is very hit and miss but there should be something for everyone. The outdoor snacks bar is very good now compared to previous visits. The rooms were cleaned every day plus fresh towels. Very hard working cleaning staff who deserve praise, we were on the 7th floor. Downside was when we arrived at Palma airport, the meet & greet by Thomas Cook was clueless, with a rep on our coach not knowing which hotels were on route however the return trip was very good, with a proper meet & greet by Thomas Cook. Did feel at the hotel that the French guests were treated better than the British, esp at the restaurant where they got preferential treatment on the Saturday night plus got proper induction at the hotel than the British, which ours consisted of a leaflet and a brief chat whereas at the other one, they had a video presentation and drinks. Think having to pay the tourist tax on arrival and the safety deposit box is a double whammy, the safe box should be free like other resorts. Plus I wish the hotel/resort make the resort smoking free and have smoking zones further away from the outside bar. Tip for the buses, try and get an early one, as since we were last there the frequency of the buses is significantly less and they can be jam packed. Try and get the express 105 & 106 to Palma, €3.10 pp each way.
On the whole very good holiday, the hotel is a very high standard but the food is not 4 star quality, hence only 4 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca