We stayed here for one week all inclusive from June 29th to July 6th, two adults and a child of three.
We had a fantastic family room, two bathrooms, four beds, two wardrobes, large balcony - was the best room i have ever stayed in plus it overlooked the pool and beach - was lovely!
Air conditioning was a godsend on this holiday as it was soo hot, the room cooled down within minutes and it was heaven!!ha!
Food was lovely, there was always something to eat, and i am a picky eater! On two occasions there was a carvery and it was delicious!
We only went to the pool three times as we prefer to go out for walks during the day but the three times we were there we got a sunbed/table chairs and it was never overcrowded (this being the childrens pool, not the main pool). We did sit at the bar a few times though (overlooking the main pool) and it was lovely.
Entertainment at night was fantastic for my daughter, she loved it, she is a very shy child but was up every night at the mini disco, and she absolutely loved the blonde haired woman entertainer (didnt get her name!)! We went to Mimosa Park last year and only stayed in the hotel to watch entertainment once, it was rubbish and getting a drink took ages, this year at Palma Nova we stayed everynight bar two (which we went out) and loved it, bar was never busy (longest wait 1minute at most!) and there was always room to sit, entertainment was great too, couldnt fault it.
Rooms were cleaned everyday and the hotel itself was spotless.
The location of this hotel is fantastic, a two minute walk (past Golf Fantasia) to the beach.
I dont know what all these bad reviews are all about, obviously people who are expecting a 5* from a 3* hotel, if you want a 5* you need to pay for it!! This is a lovely hotel!
I would definately recommened this hotel, and if i ever return to Palma Nova i will definately be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca