Me and my fiancé visited hotel Palma nova from 17th September to the 24th September. When we arrived we both thought the hotel was really big. As you walk in there's an excursion sales person with a desk offering you a various of trips. We thought that was good because it was far to hot to walk down the road to visit one of the litle shops who offer excursions at a cheaper price. When we checked in the people working at reception were helpful. They gave us a warm welcome , gave us a little band for our wrists because we was all inclusive and they directed us to our room (don't be alarmed we found it no problem). Our room was basic , just like any other hotel we've ever stayed in abroad. It had a tv (all in Spanish except sky news). The shower was really good and was actually hot water ! Our only concern was the balcony , the tiles on the balcony had cracks in them and when you went to sit or stand on the balcony the tiles moved and you couldn't tell if you was going to fall through or not. But saying that we did sit on the balcony once for an hour and nothing happened , so it must be fine. We had room 412 which is floor 4 and we had the best view over looking the pool and beach. The buffet food they cooked was really nice , we was really impressed. All the other hotels we'd been to in the past the food was either under cooked or not cooked at all but this hotel had it spot on. I liked the fact they did different food every night. They cooked special fried rice , fresh fish , really nice vegetable lasagne , pasta , spaghetti , loads of vegetables , steak and kidney pie there's to much to name. The hotel entertainment was ok , nothing special but were pretty sure that's because there wasn't enough kids. The reason we've named our review 'benidorm in Palma nova' is because the entertainment in the evenings reminded us of the benidorm programme. It was full of old people getting drunk singing along and dancing to karaoke but we thought this was hilarious and it was so nice to see everyone just having a good time and letting go. The other guests were really friendly to. There was quite a few young families at this hotel but it was really nice because it made a change from being surrounded by drunks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca