Review Highlights
Awesome night out

If you want good music and good banter, go there! This time, I went solo, but I made friends... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2019

from US$ 37.77
from US$ 185.37
from US$ 21.53
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

the best bar ever!! everyone is so nice and kind, and you even get some free shots !! at the girls bathroom there is a women with lollipops, chewing gum and cute badges. love this place

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021

This red lion bar has the friendliest staff they are always welcoming when I go to red lion, benji and Sirius street security are great guys and them 2 always welcome me when I arrive, I have been here 10 times or more over the years with a group of friends and my stag party and it was absolutely brilliant every visit.

The people who have had problems on the strip or been abused/bullied by staff, If you are the type of people who go on holiday get to drink to the point you can't control your drunkeness and get in to argumentative with people, you will get the same back, people who have been hurt, I cant say anything to that.

I will always go here because from day 1, I was respectful and friendly and so I got this back from 70% of staff working at the bars I visited, from the aftershave guys in toilet, to bar management in, Alex bar, red lion bar, stereo bar, ocean beach club and so on.

When you go to a holiday resort and you have made loads of friends who live there and get an awesome welcome with a smile and handshake or even wrap arms around each other, that my friends is like a second home.

Even the same with staff at numerous hotels, it's all about respect and behaving responsibly.

Everyone has their own views on holiday places they have visited, this is my view and very word is 100% truth.

Cant wait for this year 2021 to hopefully go and see how everyone is doing and have a massive catch up.

So it's by from me.

I went in may 2019 not 2020

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

First night of family holiday and my daughter was attacked by a young Scottish lad just outside this bar.It left her with a broken nose and 2 black eyes.When we returned on subsequent nights to see if anyone had seen this charming,young lad they closed ranks and said they didn't know who he was and he hadn't been back.Yet my daughter said he seemed well known by everyone there.Police caught up with the low life without their help anyway...so thanks for that.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Jo1323
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Me and my friend are two young girls we have came here and got abused by the staff and the bouncer there all bully’s and the allowed us to get jumped it’s a joke of a place would never return !

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Kelsey M
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

Brilliant place, great music and great drink.

Guys collared us on the street and we were offered two pints for €5 and some free shots! Definitely worth a bash

Date of experience: October 2019