“Nice winter dinner”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place, tasty dinner, friendly service. One of the only two restaurants open during winter in Deia. We had stuffed peppers as the starter, Grilled Squid and Salmon tagliatelle for main and Cheese plate & Almond cake with ice cream as dessert. All very tasty. Local white wine was delicious. I admit I was a bit hesitant after reading some of the reviews, but the dinner was very good, the place was very cozy and bill was under 100 €.

1  Thank Mirva H

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

With a menu just varied enough, good friendly service and good local wines this restaurant should definitely be tried in Deia. Great value for money.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We found the Restaurant Deia to be one of the few in Deia, which was open in the evening during off-season in the beginning of November. But no problem! We had an excellent meal at a reasonable price. Their grilled squid was perfect. The staff very friendly. To be recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My colleague and I went there for dinner. The waiter was very nice and helpful. We both ordered fresh fish. The fish was pretty sure not fresh but probably directly out of the freezer. Almost cold, no taste at all. For dessert we ordered mousse au chocolate and chocolate cake. Both again tasted like coming directly out of the freezer. The mousse au chocolate plate contained a lot of cream (even UNDER the mousse was a big amount of cream!) for unbelievably 9 Euro. At the end we payed 75 Euro for 2 people. Unbelievable!
Don't go there! There are a lot much nicer restaurants in Deia. If you are looking for good food and nice service try Sa Pedrissa a few minutes outside of Deia on the road to Valdemossa or the tapas bar just opposite of this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I reviewed this restaurant in 2013. I always go to Restuarant Deia when I am here because I know I will get a good meal with friendly service at a reasonable price. I was not disappointed this time when I had a very pleasant lunch on the terrace with lovely views, good melon and ham as starter followed by grilled squid which was very fresh and perfectly cooked. It is not a flash place and would perhaps benefit from some changes now and then to the menu but very consistent and deserves to be rated more highly. Will continue to eat here.