“A fine meal”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We found the Restaurant Deia to be one of the few in Deia, which was open in the evening during off-season in the beginning of November. But no problem! We had an excellent meal at a reasonable price. Their grilled squid was perfect. The staff very friendly. To be recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My colleague and I went there for dinner. The waiter was very nice and helpful. We both ordered fresh fish. The fish was pretty sure not fresh but probably directly out of the freezer. Almost cold, no taste at all. For dessert we ordered mousse au chocolate and chocolate cake. Both again tasted like coming directly out of the freezer. The mousse au chocolate plate contained a lot of cream (even UNDER the mousse was a big amount of cream!) for unbelievably 9 Euro. At the end we payed 75 Euro for 2 people. Unbelievable!
Don't go there! There are a lot much nicer restaurants in Deia. If you are looking for good food and nice service try Sa Pedrissa a few minutes outside of Deia on the road to Valdemossa or the tapas bar just opposite of this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I reviewed this restaurant in 2013. I always go to Restuarant Deia when I am here because I know I will get a good meal with friendly service at a reasonable price. I was not disappointed this time when I had a very pleasant lunch on the terrace with lovely views, good melon and ham as starter followed by grilled squid which was very fresh and perfectly cooked. It is not a flash place and would perhaps benefit from some changes now and then to the menu but very consistent and deserves to be rated more highly. Will continue to eat here.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The place doesn't look much from the outside, but I had an excellent meal. Service was a but slow so i never managed to get a dessert.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Nice view, slightly dated interior. Steaks v good and cooked exactly as demanded. Melon and jamon good. Chicken and almonds very disapointing with very tough, overcooked thin strips of chicken in an overcooked veggie stir fry with oversalted sauce that tastes like from a jar. Duck's breast in honey also a bit disappointing. Had eaten a sublime meal at Trattoria Italiana the night before which was much less expensive and worth every penny. Can not recommend Restaurant Deia because it is overpriced for average food.