All reviews cafe miro el olivo indoor pool pool restaurant la res boat trip gorgeous setting beautiful hotel tennis courts return visit worth every penny junior suite local artists richard branson small village long weekend tapas
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Wonderful place, great location above the beautiful main part of Deia. Stayed as a day guest on two occasions. Wonderful food, great permanent art exhibition and lovely staff, who were very helpful when a taxi was needed on Saturday night at the height of the season! Also sample the two restaurants or simply have drinks on the terrace as the sun sets, before sampling what else Deia has to offer.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Ulisses M, General Manager at Belmond La Residencia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear agalimbertirennie,

Many thanks for your visit and review in this platform.

I agree with you that Deià has a lot to offer and it is a delight to discover the hidden corners and artists' studios. Definitely our terrace is one of the best options to start the night with nice music, beautiful vista and good selection of cocktails.

Look forward to welcome you back in the artist's village of Deià.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We spent the our honeymoon at La Residencia after searching for many hotels in Europe that would fit the bill. We wanted somewhere that we could be indulged, taken care of and feel completley at ease and at La Residencia we had an absolutely incredible time.
The hotel is in a stunning location in the small village of Deia, North West Mallorca and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery. However, what really made our stay special was the service and the staff. Nothing was too much trouble - from the excellent show around by Tony , the upgrade of room and an early check in the day of our honeymoon it started as it went on. Never waivering in the best of hospitality and care and attention. It really was a truly memorable holiday - our first as man and wife however after being together for 26 years and enjoying many a holiday this was most certainly the best we have had. Other notable points to mention - the best breakfast and service we have ever recieved, I mean that buffet was unbelieveable, great pool (with more incredible views), excellent spa, large bedroom and Cafe Miro (bar and terrace at the front of the hotel) was a great spot for lunch or an early evening drink with fabulous musicans blending in the background and the staff were amazing in here too.

We are already dreaming of returning, sitting by the fabulous pool, ordering a G & T and looking at that view - we have been hooked by the Belmond experience and left feeling part of the La Residencia family. Cannot recommend more highly!

1  Thank Sally R

Dear Sally M,

Many thanks for the visit and review in this platform.

We are all very happy that you have chosen our hotel for such a special time in your life and I am glad that we were able to deliver our best hospitality. Your kind comments will be shared with the team and will serve as a good incentive to continuously strive for more and better for our guests.

Welcome to "La Resi" family!

With best regards.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Me and 'my chap' stayed here for a week returning by Monarch Airlines (?!!-one of the last flights?!!). We had a fantastic time. The hotel is beautifully appointed, the staff friendly, courteous and helpful- . Loved the little extras such as the ducks in the bathroom and the high quality toiletries. Breakfast was superb, the Spa facilities and therapists were lovely - blew my budget on treatments. Everything was very pricey (Belmond? - or £/€?). Took the 7course degustation dinner in The Olovio and ate everything. Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel W

Dear Rachel W,

Many thanks for the review, following your recent visit.

I am happy that you had a wonderful week in a wonderful place! I will share your message with the rest of the team, as they are the artisans of welcoming and pampering our guests.

I hope that you continue to explore and discover the world of Belmond and that you will visit us again in a not too distant future.

With best regards from Sunny Mallorca.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely stunning and well worth a visit. It is high end and expensive but the staff are so friendly and welcoming. We dined in a number of the restaurants and they were all fantastic, as was the suite we stayed in.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Niallmc29

Dear Niallmc29,

Many thanks for your visit and review.

We are very lucky indeed to be in such a nice location, with the mountains and the sea so near. Deià is also a lovely village with its bohemian and relaxed lifestyle, that is much appreciated by our guests.

Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The Belmond la Residencia is set in a beautiful setting with the Serra tramontana mountains a UNESCO World heritage site as its backdrop it's stunning. I got to see the suite where my friend was getting ready it has a plunge pool with breathtaking views of the village of Deia. The garden is equally beautiful I love the landscape but be warned the floors in public areas are cobbled so wearin high heels is quite tricky - flats or wedge shoes will be more comfortable. The staff are polite and very helpful. I have to bring my husband back to stay at this hotel as it's so romantic and I would like to hike in the Tramontana mountains with him. I could see why my friend Verity chose this place for their wedding it is definitely five stars well done to the Belmond la Residencia staff for providing a unique and fantastic service. Loved it I will be back to stay.

1  Thank Roses_travelgram2016

Dear Roses_travelgram2016,

Many thanks for your visit and review.

I am happy to read that you did enjoy our facilities and service provided during your friend's wedding. It was an honour to host such a special event and we all look forward to welcome you back for a longer stay.

With best regards from Sunny Mallorca.