Stayed at Exagon Park this summer for a a family holiday after reading the reviews on here and was not disapointed in any way. The hotel is situated in a quiet area on the outskirts of the resort, large grounds give the feeling of a much larger hotel but in all honesty the hotel never felt crowded at all. Rooms are fairly basic but kept very clean by the housekeeping staff who are all very pleasant and cheery whilst going about their work. Any and all staff we encountered during our stay were a credit to the hotel and themselves, the food was of a good quality and variety, you really would struggle to not find something you liked at the buffet breakfast and dinner, I would suggest better labelling of the various dishes on offer though as sometimes it was quite difficult to work out what they all were. The pool area is great, large and spacious with lots of sunbeds for everyone, lots of guests would use the vast grass areas around the pool to sunbathe and this contributed to the area never feeling to crowded or overrun. It is a 10 minute walk to the beach from the hotel, shops / supermarkets 10 min walk and the main Can Picafort resort is 30 mins walk along the prom so everything close by .
Overall we found this to be a great value hotel, clean, welcoming, good food and adequate rooms. Great location for a relaxing family holiday with anything you could want only a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1,5 km to the centre of can Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca