It was our first time in Majorca, actually our first time in Spain and it was awesome!
The hotel it's really close to the beach, like 5 min walking; it's a really nice/modern hotel with nice open areas, bar, restaurant (also buffet options here), 2 pools and a good Spa area (almost great). The problem for us is the micro payments for everything; not our first Spa Hotel but the first one where we have to pay for every towel and shower cap (which they force you to use in the Spa area, good idea but bad implementation).
The breakfast is really good, wide range of options. Also the dinner buffet and they gave me a cake for my birthday, small detail that made my day.
The room was perfect, big & bright, and if you're lucky you'll meet Madeleine, she was in charge of the daily cleaning in our floor and she's the nicest person you'll meet there, she does a perfect job and will create amazing towel sculptures for your bed, just awesome!
Overall, one of our best experiences!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ferrer Janeiro is located in the zone of Son Baulo, one of the most peaceful parts of Ca´n Picafort. Only 80 m away from its fine sand beach. It disposes of 211 rooms distributed in 5 floors and 22 apartments, in a one-storey building right in the neighbourhood of the hotel. All rooms and apartments are equipped with air-conditioning / heating, bathroom, satellite TV, direct outward dialling phone, safety deposit box and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Ferrer Janeiro
- Ferrer Janeiro Hotel Appartements
- Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro Ca'n Picafort, Majorca