We were in Cala Lliteras in October. The room had an excellent seaview, but perhaps we were just simple lucky. Air Con was working perfect, our room was always clean, food was ok, we were on half board. I think it's not worth for going on all inclusive. We were satisfied with the hotel except one thing, the main restaurant worker never greeted us when we entered the restaurant, maybe cause we are not germans and he did not get any tips from us. He was very rude, impolite, even he did not look into our eyes, it's unacceptable from someone who is standing in the entrance of the restaurant!! Maybe our expectations were too high after Magic Life, but i think if the hotel advertise itself as a 4 stars hotel it's a minimum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect host that offers you 207 comfortable rooms with bathroom, terrace or balcony, telephone, air conditioning, satellite-TV and safety deposit box with charge.It offers a wide The Hotel THB Cala Lliteras is located in the north-east of Majorca, on the seafront, just 700 meters from the beach of Cala Agulla, in the incomparable setting of Cala Rajada.range of entertainment including a magnificent swimming-pool for adults and children, with incorporated Jacuzzi, table tennis, billards, tennis courts, volleyball and a children’s playground. Is located in the north-east of Majorca, on the seafront, just 700 meters from the beach of Cala Agulla, in the incomparable setting of Cala Rajada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your THB Cala Lliteras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Cala Lliteras**** Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Thb Cala Lliteras Ratjada
- Thb Cala Lliteras Hotel Ratjada
- THB Cala Lliteras Cala Ratjada, Majorca