“Maybe I picked the wrong meal”
Review of Mama Pizza

Mama Pizza
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Cala Ratjada
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For the past 31 years, our restaurant has been located in one of the most beautiful resorts in Mallorca: Cala Ratjada. Our cuisine is Italian-Mediterranean with an emphasis on pizza, pasta, meat, fish and fresh salads. All dishes are prepared and carefully chosen by us with selected highest quality ingredients. Our restaurant is decorated in Mediterranean style, with waving fabrics and white wooden floors along with specially compiled music from the most famous DJs of Ibiza in conjunction with the view of the sea and the promenade movement resulting in a special, unique and delightful environment. You can also enjoy of our music on CD, a variety of handcrafted reserve balsamic selection, Mallorcan olive oils, the Flor de Sal and original local clothes and accessories. At noon we invite you to come meet us for the reasonable price of € 7.90 For a pizza or pasta of the day. We are at just 10 minutes from Playa Son Moll
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

After seeing good rating and walking past a few times we gave it a try. Starters were very good and the pizza are also very good. I had the tuna one and it was big chunks of fresh tuna, which wasn't what I was expecting. Maybe I'm a bit of a pov but I'd have preferred tin. The decor is really good and people battle to sit outside. I'm sure the owner is a wannabe hippy but good on him. Overall, worth a trip.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I and my bf organised our niece 's birthday dinner at the restaurant and turned to be more than we expected. We made table reservations 2 days before. They went out of their way to do wonderful decorations with party props. We choose this restaurant because of the great reviews from friends who have been in Mallorca before. The location is great with beautiful view, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. We ordered several appetisers and they were great. The main course, pizza and pasta were super delicious. The visit to this restaurant is a must if you want to taste true Italian cuisine with a great view. Would come back again without hesitation.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place with beautiful outlook into the Cala rajada harbor. Food was very good and prices ok! Thanks a lot until next time!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Nice spot with sea view overlooking the harbour, great pizza, crayons for the kids and excellent service

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Ate here several times while on holiday. Food and service excellent. We had garlic bread with a fabulous creamy dip a must try. Pizzas excellent very large and very filling. My husband had the lemon chicken and he said he had never tasted chicken so succulent. In peak season I would suggest you make a booking. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a visit.