See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great location, the beach is only across the road. The apartments are dated but very clean. More suited to young people wanting to party hard. We were able to take our dog which was a bonus. Would not have wanted to stay more than one night due to the noice of people partying. Reception staff very helpful.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This was the worse hotel I've stayed in the last decade.
How does a hotel retain it's star rating - this hotel cannot of been reassessed since it opened in early 2000.
Definitely in need of a full refurbishment, cracked and broken tiles around the swimming pool, uninterested staff, poorly equipped as an apartment hotel.
Will not return

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Clean and convenient. That's all that can be said. These are supposed to be self catering apartments. Just 1 knife and 2 teaspoons. No kettle, plates, cups or pans. The room was big with an extra bed, and it did it's job as a stopover. I will not be returning. Grossly overpriced at 99 euros for 2 nights. I will not be returning.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin B
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Clean compact and nice pool area but but caters more for the younger generation hen parties and stag doo or just group holidays 18yrs to 30yrs...if you have a heavy night drinking you will be OK but I was with my 7yr old son who insisted on having a chair propped against the door as the foot traffic and noise of people screaming laughing bashing on doors and people's room windows was scaring him does not help that my son has Autism which made the experience worse he could not use the pool really as again full of young people having fun as you do and not really appropriate for him...we finally got to sleep around 4am when the last of the party nation went to bed lol...not knocking it we have all done it just not ideal for you kids where we were put..reception staff were lovely as was the chap who booked us in really helpful... clean and compact and lots of fresh towels bonus...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The venue was for youg people it was basic but clean a bit noisy for us.I would have preferred it had I been made aware of the fact it for younger people so I could have booked alternative accommodation

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple