All reviews shopping mall nice hotel privilege room excellent option wine appreciation large breakfast room business trip nice bathroom the river opening the window communal areas a short taxi ride coffee machine pleasant walk the air conditioning recommend this hotel by foot
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Staff pleasant and welcoming.Good comfortable room.Secure car park.Excellent breakfast.I enjoyed a few Portugese beers in the evening,chatted with the welcoming bar staff.My sat nav was playing up so the young lady on reception kindly got me a route map from the computer as I was going to a town 50 km from Fatima.I would definitely visit this hotel again.
Luke

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
MercurePortoGaia, General Manager at Mercure Porto Gaia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon back to the hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This hotel is pretty convenient for a business trip to Porto. It’s easy to reach, there’s plenty free space to park outside and the city center is not far; as well as the shopping center next door. The rooms are comfortable and sleep quality is also good, and the breakfast was also satisfactory. The only thing that I didn’t really like was the smell of the aisle in the floor I was; as soon as you come out from the lift, a strange smell was present. Thankfully it wasn’t like this in the room I was staying, otherwise I would have requested a room change. In my opinion it is not a very good but also not average, it’s then something in between

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MercurePortoGaia, General Manager at Mercure Porto Gaia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I chosed this hotel to balance location and price for a short visit of Porto on a business trip with a rental car. The hotel is near to the highway, windows are sufficiant soundproofed and parking is free of charge. The price for the taxi to visit the old town of porto is around 6 to 10 euro (until the bridge on the right side of douro). By car it takes around 10min. I could benefit from the shoping mal just beside the hotel, very convenient. Great view to Porto from the restaurant terasse of the food area in the mal!
Hotel Breakfast was very good, service and reception personal very friendly. The room was spacious and clean. I can recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercurePortoGaia, General Manager at Mercure Porto Gaia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Mr.JoFra9800,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

to start with a great location, with parking spaces and a nice view.
The room was very good with high standards.
The breakfast was one of the best that i had in Portugueses hotels.
The price, for a 4 start hotel was quite nice and we are close to Porto, Arrábida Shopping and Gaia of course.

Room tip: Ask for a view over the river
Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Jorge F
Director_AccorHotels, Director General at Mercure Porto Gaia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Jorge F.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that you had a good stay in Mercure Porto Gaia. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2017