“Absolutely great Greek cuisine!”
Review of Orapax

Orapax
Ranked #39 of 847 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016

The aromas from the kitchen make you salivate upon entering...garlic, oregano, olive oil, grilled meats. Flexible menu to meet anyone's tastes. Look for the daily specials, particularly Saturday...the Bosses meal is perfect to share between two people and leaves room for dessert. The dish is an array of menu items and all are good.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Been coming here since I was in college (back in the 80s.) Nice people and good food. The Greek pizza and the calamari are the best!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I lived in Norfolk for several years, and Orapax was a place I loved to visit for delicious moderately priced meals. Returning for a visit this old favorite the other day, I was pleased to find that their food was still as great as I remembered after my years away from Norfolk. You cannot go wrong in ordering in this restaurant if you like Greek food or pizza. They do all the various classic Greek dishes they offer - like Souvlaki and Moussaka - very well, and I have had many of them over the years. However, my absolute favorite is their pizza, which is what my wife and I ordered as our main course in this most recent visit. The thick, light and fluffy crust (you can also get thinner Italian-style crust instead if you prefer) is simply fantastic, about the best pizza crust I have ever had anywhere, and their unique cheese blend of mozzarella and cheddar and their own special pizza sauce combine to make their pizzas absolutely wonderful. Stop in at the Orapax Inn for a delicious meal any time during the day (they are usually open all day from late morning to 10 PM, except closed on Sundays), and I bet you will be back again and again.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Great food. Attended a graduation that morning and the luncheon was here for 20 friends and family.
Great service and good menu. If I am ever back in town. I will come back.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Got a chance to eat again at Orapax in Norfolk. It's a local restaurant tucked into a neighborhood on the outskirts of Ghent on Redgate that might be a little hard to locate the first time.

Has the typical Mediterranean food and desserts. The Greek Salad with bread, oil with balsamic vinegar mix is good. Has pizza, gyros I like the least, and an Americanized but filling filling chicken Parmesan with spaghetti lunch serving that will get the job done.

Been to Orapax? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK